The JetNation RV : Coming Soon

I am a little afraid to post this because I haven't closed yet. But everything has been approved and we are just waiting for the bank to fund the loan. Pretty damn happy with the new JetNation RV. :)

It looks like I should have it later this week. Been a life long dream, this one is a 2007 and has low mileage. The owner is amazing, really nice guy and you can tell he took care of this RV.

Hope to be tailgating in this RV really soon!

1IMG_20160901_155912928.jpg

IMG_20160901_155857633.jpg

IMG_20160901_160038225_HDR.jpg

IMG_20160901_162205247.jpg

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet good luck and many happy years for you and your family. 

Is that the one I sent you on Craigslist? 

No.

FYI I setup an autoblock after the Craigslist ad you sent me in '08 lol.

4 minutes ago, AFJF said:

That thing looks awesome!!!

Hiiw much is it gonna' cost you to have the JN logo painted on ?

Probably won't cost much. Just my marriage lol.

I think we are going to keep this one the way it is, we have plenty of JetNation signs and graphics though. So we will be like Metlife, GREEN ON GAME DAY. :)

We will never be blue though.

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet good luck and many happy years for you and your family. 

And seriously thank you. Thanks for all the help in the other thread and thoughts along the way.

1 hour ago, RutgersJetFan said:

How'd this round go?

She is doing well. The treatments are high dose but 3 weeks apart. Basically it has been tough the week of the treatment. The next week is better and the 3rd week is pretty good. She really never complains. One round left then a few procedures and another surgery next year. But she is so positive and all of her scans were clean which is the BEST NEWS of all. Thanks for asking.

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

She is doing well. The treatments are high dose but 3 weeks apart. Basically it has been tough the week of the treatment. The next week is better and the 3rd week is pretty good. She really never complains. One round left then a few procedures and another surgery next year. But she is so positive and all of her scans were clean which is the BEST NEWS of all. Thanks for asking.

Cheers!! 

Congrats max and Lauren. Enjoy the road trips and tailgates!!

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

Lauren has her last chemo treatment on Tuesday 9/13.

Giving her a few weeks to rest up and then we are taking a trip. In the meantime I will be bringing the RV to a bunch of Jets games. :)

Congrats Maxximus! Congrats Lauren!

My youngest daughter just turned 19, and is now 6 years cancer free.

You guys should try to head up here for some "leaf peeping" at the beginning of Oct. as the leaves turn colors. I can assure you some epic veiws along the way.

10 hours ago, Maxman said:

I am a little afraid to post this because I haven't closed yet. But everything has been approved and we are just waiting for the bank to fund the loan. Pretty damn happy with the new JetNation RV. :)

It looks like I should have it later this week. Been a life long dream, this one is a 2007 and has low mileage. The owner is amazing, really nice guy and you can tell he took care of this RV.

Hope to be tailgating in this RV really soon!

1IMG_20160901_155912928.jpg

IMG_20160901_155857633.jpg

IMG_20160901_160038225_HDR.jpg

IMG_20160901_162205247.jpg

SICK!!!!

So....you're going to have this Sunday? 

6 hours ago, JiF said:

SICK!!!!

So....you're going to have this Sunday? 

Just got off the phone with the credit union doing the financing. Looks like the closing won't be until next week.

This Sunday I will be RV-less. But it will be my last RV-Less tailgate.

We will be in the lot with Tailgate Joe on Sunday. Definitely stop by.

7 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Just got off the phone with the credit union doing the financing. Looks like the closing won't be until next week.

This Sunday I will be RV-less. But it will be my last RV-Less tailgate.

We will be in the lot with Tailgate Joe on Sunday. Definitely stop by.

Oh we will.  We have no where else to go.  I didnt want to but CJ did.  She liked you guys much better than I did.  I'm sure the feeling was mutual. 

Now please answer my PM.

Thanks! 

Archived