The JetNation RV : Coming Soon

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Beautiful.  Dont do any hokey jet logos and whatnot.  The  jets are the jets.  The motorhome is the motorhome.  They can mingle but never marry

Totally agree. Just going to hang Jets signs when tailgating.

36 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

You do know you can write off a bunch on taxes right? Its a second home

Yes. there is a lot of interest to be written off!  Thanks for all your help btw, I really appreciate it.

1 hour ago, fltflo said:

Congrats Max, more

so for your wife's recovery and being a tough survivor.

Now all you have to do is sell the site to some dumb folks,who will ruin it , and you can pay it right off. emoji1.png

I just legit Laughed Out Loud.

That is okay, I took out a 7 year loan to pay it off. We can just stick with that plan, I like it here too much. You guys aren't getting rid of me that easily.

You SHOULD Vinyl Wrap it Kelly Green w/ a SWEEET 5gtfjeljv9kf52bdv9otg3fhf.gif

logo AT LEAST for the SEASON. Then just take it off for the remainder of the year. I know some guys just off the Grand Concourse and E. 165th that can give you a good deal. 

1 hour ago, Gas2No99 said:

You SHOULD Vinyl Wrap it Kelly Green w/ a SWEEET 5gtfjeljv9kf52bdv9otg3fhf.gif

logo AT LEAST for the SEASON. Then just take it off for the remainder of the year. I know some guys just off the Grand Concourse and E. 165th that can give you a good deal. 

Maybe in a few years we can go the logo route. For now probably not. Unless of course the Jets want to pay for advertising lol.

24 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Gotcha, I might be the only one but I never saw an episode of that show lol.

Dude, I can't believe there are people who actually haven't 'experienced' this show. 

Basically the two main characters buy an RV from a guy called Combo for $1400 n turn it into a mobile meth lab. 

9 minutes ago, j4jets said:

Dude, I can't believe there are people who actually haven't 'experienced' this show. 

Basically the two main characters buy an RV from a guy called Combo for $1400 n turn it into a mobile meth lab. 

Oh I have heard the premise. I am receiving like 30 - 40 jokes about the show per day. I will watch it. :)

On 9/8/2016 at 9:26 PM, Maxman said:

What is the biggest truck \ RV you guys have driven? Before this a 28 foot truck was the biggest for me. I think it will be an easy transition. I hope so anyway.

I've driven flat beds that size. The rear axle on the RV is well forward, you should be fine. 

10 hours ago, Shadetree said:

My wife want to take RV trip. We're both off summers.

But I point out behemoths like that and say,"looks too stressful to drive. How the Hell am I supposed to make a 3 point turn in that thing!?"

good luck, max!

Lauren said she had no interest in driving it. So maybe she can get a head start cooking dinner, lol.

6 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

Who drove it home for you?

I am  pretty sure you are busting my balls. But I did have my cousin drive it home. He has a CDL and drove all sorts of trucks, buses, coach buses back in the day. Stopped on the way and he gave me a driving lesson.

6 hours ago, Larz said:

I've driven flat beds that size. The rear axle on the RV is well forward, you should be fine. 

Yes it was actually pretty fun to drive. Definitely realize your mirrors are your best friend. But was able to take some really sharp turns.

Basically I am just starting out really slow, will always be safe driving it and stay to the right. But I enjoyed driving it a lot. Definitely fun.

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Yes it was actually pretty fun to drive. Definitely realize your mirrors are your best friend. But was able to take some really sharp turns.

Basically I am just starting out really slow, will always be safe driving it and stay to the right. But I enjoyed driving it a lot. Definitely fun.

Cool. There are aftermarket mirrors for your right front bumper that can cut down on pull ups and asking for a spotter. Ignore that they might be called rookies, lol.  You see them on UPS trucks. 

2 minutes ago, Larz said:

Cool. There are aftermarket mirrors for your right front bumper that can cut down on pull ups and asking for a spotter. Ignore that they might be called rookies, lol.  You see them on UPS trucks. 

Thanks! As long as I am safe and enjoying the tailgate, people can call me whatever they want lol.

On 9/18/2016 at 6:24 AM, Shadetree said:

My wife want to take RV trip. We're both off summers.

But I point out behemoths like that and say,"looks too stressful to drive. How the Hell am I supposed to make a 3 point turn in that thing!?"

good luck, max!

You dont.   You avoid getting in those situations 

On 9/18/2016 at 4:55 PM, Maxman said:

I am  pretty sure you are busting my balls. But I did have my cousin drive it home. He has a CDL and drove all sorts of trucks, buses, coach buses back in the day. Stopped on the way and he gave me a driving lesson.

Nice.  Did he wash your pussy too?  Lol

On 9/18/2016 at 3:53 AM, Maxman said:

Closed this week and picked up the RV late on Friday night. So much to learn but I am pretty damn happy with it. 

1.jpg

3.jpg

Nice Phil!

Who was the guy that fixed everything on the Kingsley in the parking lot? and is he available on gameday? lol

Of course I'm busting your balls.

Seriously though, took a trip in May to northern New Mexico with some good friends who had a 36-footer.

He let me drive on the open highway and I was scared $hitless. That's just a huge vehicle.

Take your time learning to drive and enjoy!

Archived