Tailgate Joe's

julesthejet

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody works harder to please everyone  a couple of hundred of people every week-besides his food is homemade and deliciuos- can not beat it if you want to join a tailgate- added benefit is a bunch of jetnationers hang out  right around there so you will not be afraid of being all by yourself- if never met an one from here

19 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

Then organize your OWN tailgate. 

19 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

This, or eat sh*t.

You guys are wrong here.  There should be no problem when someone posts a legitimate complaint about the quality of a product or a service that this site promotes heavily.

Maybe Tailgate Joe can read the post and improve the quality a bit as a result of reading it.  

I get it, you like Joe and for some reason feel the need to defend him like family.  But you are both way way off here.

23 minutes ago, Dcat said:

You guys are wrong here.  There should be no problem when someone posts a legitimate complaint about the quality of a product or a service that this site promotes heavily.

Maybe Tailgate Joe can read the post and improve the quality a bit as a result of reading it.  

I get it, you like Joe and for some reason feel the need to defend him like family.  But you are both way way off here.

Remember when disagreeing with a piece written by Mark Canizzaro would get you banned?

18 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Living in Arizona and traveling back for some games makes it difficult to setup a decent tailgate or bring everything I want so I've taken part in Joe's tailgates a few times.  Sadly, the tailgate has often been the highlight of the day for some games (ex.  At Eagles in December 2014).  Joe always delivers.  Food is spectacular and the atmosphere is great.  Always several people from the Jets messageboard community.

I WILL be there this weekend.  Flying back from Arizona on Saturday just to go to the Home Opener.  Have to see if my friends will be setting up a tailgate but, even if I don't partake in Joe's food and beer, I'll swing by the tailgate.

Say hi.  I'll be the guy in the Jets jersey.

Hey a bunch of us will be hanging out along the curb in back of Joe's tailgate (that sounds dirty) lol.  But stop by and say hi, I will be there I know others will as well, @AFJF @courtnj18 @Faba @BP (it isn't letting me use the @ right now for some reason) but Duane, TaborJet and a bunch of others will be there @JIF as well.

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

There is absolutely no problem with constructive feedback. We welcome it in everything we do here. Always have.

22 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Hey a bunch of us will be hanging out along the curb in back of Joe's tailgate (that sounds dirty) lol.  But stop by and say hi, I will be there I know others will as well, @AFJF @courtnj18 @Faba @BP (it isn't letting me use the @ right now for some reason) but Duane, TaborJet and a bunch of others will be there @JIF as well.

Name dropper

30 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Is this supposed to get more people to go?

On September 8, 2016 at 1:41 PM, julesthejet said:

My girlfriend and I have been going for a few years but, the last two years have been a disappointment. Last year the beer was warm, with lots of suds, and two kegs became one keg. The line was ridiculously long and we were only "allowed" one warm half a cup beer(because of suds) per person. we'll give it another try Sunday and share my experience on here Monday.  J-E-T-S Jets! Jets! Jets!

Interesting first post ??....welcome to the board...

16 minutes ago, Flushing Roots said:

Don't feel bad about expressing this SAR.

It's 2016 and it's okay.

I read somewhere that coming out of the closet is good for your health.

IMG_0346.jpg

I'm not alone.

While Joe himself will have his own analytics, I would estimate that 90% of all TJ event attendees are dudes looking to hook up with dudes.  While they eat.  While they drink.  While dressed up like little boys in football costumes.

I call dibs on the chubby one.  Mouth looks quite moist.

SAR I

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

IMG_0346.jpg

I'm not alone.

While Joe himself will have his own analytics, I would estimate that 90% of all TJ event attendees are dudes looking to hook up with dudes.  While they eat.  While they drink.  While dressed up like little boys in football costumes.

SAR I

Are you *** officially *** coming out of the closet?  Happy for you SAR I congrats. 

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

IMG_0346.jpg

I'm not alone.

SAR I

Actually we have been getting more and more women the last 2 seasons, I'd say we are at a 65/35 ratio these days.

12240939_10153715443526779_9634333531073

1 hour ago, joebabyny said:

Actually we have been getting more and more women the last 2 seasons, I'd say we are at a 65/35 ratio these days.

12240939_10153715443526779_9634333531073

Disappointing, but as long as there are cuties like the tall one dead center with the coy smile in the black hoodie it's going to work for me. 

SAR I

40 minutes ago, Flushing Roots said:

I'm beginning to think you're not kidding.

Well, tailgating is about getting dressed up in costumes and getting wasted in an attempt to bond with a bunch of dudes, right?

So I don't think any of us are kidding.  The goal is to hook up with dudes in every physical and emotional way except the sex part.

SAR I

9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Well, tailgating is about getting dressed up in costumes and getting wasted in an attempt to bond with a bunch of dudes, right?

So I don't think any of us are kidding.  The goal is to hook up with dudes in every physical and emotional way except the sex part.

SAR I

What do you consider to be a costume?  Wearing a shirt thats supporting your favorite team is not a costume by any means, 

23 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

What do you consider to be a costume?  Wearing a shirt thats supporting your favorite team is not a costume by any means, 

Maybe 'costume' is the wrong word.  Playing "dress-up" is probably more appropriate.

The night before a game, I lay out all my options from t-shirts to jerseys to hoodies to lightweight jacket to medium weight jacket to heavyweight jacket, I have three different khaki thicknesses, loafers vs. sneakers, coordinating hats, scarves, gloves, etc.

Tailgaters playing dress-up is a grown up's version of Barbie or Captain Action if you remember that far back.

SAR I

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

Maybe 'costume' is the wrong word.  Playing "dress-up" is probably more appropriate.

The night before a game, I lay out all my options from t-shirts to jerseys to hoodies to lightweight jacket to medium weight jacket to heavyweight jacket, I have three different khaki thicknesses, loafers vs. sneakers, coordinating hats, scarves, gloves, etc.

Tailgaters playing dress-up is a grown up's version of Barbie or Captain Action if you remember that far back.

SAR I

wrong analogy.  its a tribe

46 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Whew!  Glad you clarified that.

29 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

So essentially you too wear a costume or play "dress-up" too. 

You seem to dress up like Biff,Ken (Barbie) or Pee-Wee Herman :D

To each is own SAR I lets concentrate more on the game. 

joewilly12

49 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

If you spent more time drinking and farting you wouldn't have so much free time on your hands, then you would not spend as much time thinking about frivolous stuff like this

Tailgate Joe's looks a great time he puts a lot of effort into everything he does imagine the work setting up a tailgate party for your family then times it X100. 

Hard pressed for anyone to ridicule or criticize it. 

Hope to someday visit and meet some of you guys and girls that make this forum the best in the NFL. 

Enjoy the tailgate and the game. 

5 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Sounds like OCD to me.

On September 9, 2016 at 0:50 PM, Maxman said:

Awesome. Will definitely swing by. Thanks.

On September 9, 2016 at 0:50 PM, Maxman said:

I want to come shake some hands & say hello..I'm in G15...where's tailgate Joe?

Archived