Tailgate Joe's

julesthejet

23 hours ago, SAR I said:

Maybe 'costume' is the wrong word.  Playing "dress-up" is probably more appropriate.

The night before a game, I lay out all my options from t-shirts to jerseys to hoodies to lightweight jacket to medium weight jacket to heavyweight jacket, I have three different khaki thicknesses, loafers vs. sneakers, coordinating hats, scarves, gloves, etc.

Tailgaters playing dress-up is a grown up's version of Barbie or Captain Action if you remember that far back.

SAR I

You got 3 different thickness of khakis too? I got tight, too tight and holy hell my nuts  are showing. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You got 3 different thickness of khakis too? I got tight, too tight and holy hell my nuts  are showing. 

LOL yes, due to the expected heat and humidity I am going with the lightweight version today.  Dry cleaner added extra starch, very nicely pleated.

SAR I

Just now, SAR I said:

LOL yes, due to the expected heat and humidity I am going with the lightweight version today.  Dry cleaner added extra starch, very nicely pleated.

SAR I

Dry cleaners huh?  I just hang mine in the yard hose them off and beat them with a stick till dry.  Occasionally neighborhood kids steal a pair to go camping but mostly it's a good system.  Have fun today.  

Just now, The Crusher said:

Dry cleaners huh?  I just hang mine in the yard hose them off and beat them with a stick till dry.  Occasionally neighborhood kids steal a pair to go camping but mostly it's a good system.  Have fun today.  

Thanks, you too.

SAR I

Archived