Say "hello" to Jet Nation members?

Shadetree

1 minute ago, Shadetree said:

I'll be at the game around 8-9 am. My buddies aren't on the site, but I thought it would be cool to take a walk and shake some hands and say hello. 

Any members tailgating together and mind a quick hello from Shadetree?

I'm thinking about driving up from NC for the game.  If I get there in time, I'll be making out with @Maxman behind Joe's tailgate.

3 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Mods I told you this was going to happen. Please lock this, read the scouting report on this guy.

Lol

my first game in 2 years .. Very psyched

my friends make fun of me because I talk about the site all the time. Haha. They're gonna rip me without mercy when I say, "I'm going for a walk to say hi to strangers from my message board."

Lol

2 minutes ago, Shadetree said:

Lol

my friends make fun of me because I talk about the site all the time. Haha. They're gonna rip me unmercilessly when I say, "I'm going for a walk to say hi to strangers from my message board."

Lol

I know the feeling. My family does that to me every day. :)

Definitely stop by in real life. My real life name is Phil. I won't have a name tag though so look for the giant ex professional wrestler Duane. I will probably be standing near him giving him valuable life advice. It is one of the things I do for people on game day.

27 minutes ago, Shadetree said:

I'll be at the game around 8-9 am. My buddies aren't on the site, but I thought it would be cool to take a walk and shake some hands and say hello. 

You could meet at TailGate Joe's according to SAR I its a dude fest :rl:

33 minutes ago, Shadetree said:

Meeting people from JN is great for your future prospects and nothing awful will happen to your once-promising life. Haha. Please kill me why won't anyone kill me.

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Meeting people from JN is great for your future prospects and nothing awful will happen to your once-promising life. Haha. Please kill me why won't anyone kill me.

Lol...I don't know my section..my friends told me parking pass is yellow

29 minutes ago, Flushing Roots said:

Be careful in that lot.  It looks like Vietnam and burping and farting Jet fans will p*ss on your car.

Sorry..my friend was mistaken. Our section is green. How close is that to tailgate Joe? It's gonna be hot, I don't wanna get pits.

3 hours ago, Shadetree said:

Lol

my friends make fun of me because I talk about the site all the time. Haha. They're gonna rip me without mercy when I say, "I'm going for a walk to say hi to strangers from my message board."

Lol

It's not bad.  I intro'd my girlfriend last year.  Explaining to her what we were doing was interesting.  It was scary as we approached lot E10.  Then we met some people that weren't half bad and we will be there Sunday. 

We are hard to miss.

She's hot and black.  I'm ugly and white. 

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Nobody wants to me you. 

No one. 

Not one single person. 

33 minutes ago, JiF said:

Nobody wants to me you. 

No one. 

Not one single person. 

I definitely want to meet Tom Shane ..ha 

i go back to the JIer days before I changed careers and became a teacher, I was in a cubicle downtown and I used to always get in trouble because I was crying from laughing so hard at some of his posts. I think it was back in the Herm days, then the classic marko thread. My boss, a jets fan, used to pull me aside and say,"listen, you can't show new guys that you have a jets site up on another window all day!"

sh*t, where does life go? That was like 13 years ago!?!

4 hours ago, Shadetree said:

Sorry..my friend was mistaken. Our section is green. How close is that to tailgate Joe? It's gonna be hot, I don't wanna get pits.

You are lucky.  If you are driving a BMW it won't reek of urine after the game.

4 hours ago, Flushing Roots said:

Be careful in that lot.  It looks like Vietnam and burping and farting Jet fans will p*ss on your car.

Once you go green you never go back.  That yellow lot is a nightmare.  For the Giants preseason game, I saw people cooking on open grills and drinking beer in red cups.  Disgusting what they let them get away with in the low-rent district.

SAR I

8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

You are lucky.  If you are driving a BMW it won't reek of urine after the game.

Once you go green you never go back.  That yellow lot is a nightmare.  For the Giants preseason game, I saw people cooking on open grills and drinking beer in red cups.  Disgusting what they let them get away with in the low-rent district.

SAR I

Am I allowed to BBQ ? I plan on meatballs and sausage and peppers in sterno racks

4 minutes ago, Shadetree said:

It's a football game

54f936e8791a1_-_ny-jets-flags-fryer-xl.j

Correct.  Thus it's not a bake-off. 

Take that $150 you're going to blow at Waldbaum's and spend it on prepared food on the inside.  The coals, the dirty grill, the bloody meat, the warm beer, the filthy utensils, eating fatty barbecue at breakfast, it's madness.  And for what?  To tell your friends you were Chef Of The Future for an hour?

SAR I

6 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Take that $150 you're going to blow at Waldbaum's and spend it on prepared food on the inside.  The coals, the dirty grill, the bloody meat, the warm beer, the filthy utensils, eating fatty barbecue at breakfast, it's madness.  And for what?  To tell your friends you were Chef Of The Future for an hour?

SAR I

Ugh...look at the dirt on that grill.  it's awful.

964088.jpg

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Yeah cause the grills on the inside are clean, and they don't spit in your food.

Hi, my name is Tom and I'm an alco....

I mean....hey guys, have a great time. I'm still weathering 'The Season' here in Gulf Shores, Alabama. It's almost over. Have a great time. Had season tix in '12 and literally everyone was cool as hell. 

5 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

So you don't tailgate. Sounds like fun.

17 hours ago, Thor99 said:

I'm thinking about driving up from NC for the game.  If I get there in time, I'll be making out with @Maxman behind Joe's tailgate.

16 hours ago, New York Mick said:

I thought there'd be a bunch of dick pics. 

If Thor makes it up maybe he can take some selfies of him and Max and post them

Archived