**** New York Jets Vs. Cincinnati Bengals Official Gameday Thread****

Larz

1 minute ago, slats said:

Game dropped when the Jets got the penalty in the red zone to extend their drive up 7-0, and not only failed to get in it with three more tries, but got their FG blocked. 

A+ Slats. Big turning point. No doubt. Screwed up the whole momentum. Lousy red zone calls by Gailey. We should be up by 14 minimum. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Just toss swings passes and kill the jets anyway.  our dline has been all world but they still have 190 yards passing.

Who cares about stats?  5 sacks and we are winning.  The defense has been coming up big.  And Hess, I think this year is different than last year.  Leo is playing the inside more and McClendon is different than Snacks.  Bigger year for our D-Line.  

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Who cares about stats?  5 sacks and we are winning.  The defense has been coming up big.  And Hess, I think this year is different than last year.  Leo is playing the inside more and McClendon is different than Snacks.  Bigger year for our D-Line.  

Jets fans would complain about winning the SuperBowl if we failed to cover the spread.

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Just toss swings passes and kill the jets anyway.  our dline has been all world but they still have 190 yards passing.

2 blown plays were most of that yardage, TE wide open for 58 & no safety help for Revis & there you go. Opening games are tough, This is a very seasoned playoff team they're playing.

Gailey must have multiple personalities or something.....the guy strings together great play calling on certain drives,  then comes out and makes you say wtf? I know the the Def makes adjustments,  but he just seems to stray from plays that are working just for the hell if it...

Archived