Fitz is hot garbage.

Embrace the Suck

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, j4jets said:

but he's underpaid tho n has the Jets passing TD record...

14 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

I am now on board to bench his ass.  

14 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Fitzpatrick LOL ........

13 minutes ago, talisaynon said:

GARBAGE

10 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Those two back-to-back throws in the end zone left no doubt in my mind anymore.  He is crap. 

8 minutes ago, King P said:

I never ever ever wanna hear anybody praise Fitz for his football IQ and call him a smart QB again

Ighcn9.gif

17 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Those two back-to-back throws in the end zone left no doubt in my mind anymore.  He is crap. 

He is having a bad game.  It happens.  He's a journeyman, best guy we could find in scrub free agency.

He's the only reason we got 10 wins last year, he's the only reason we beat the Bills this year, it's what you get when you don't have a franchise quarterback.

SAR I

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

He is having a bad game.  It happens.  He's a journeyman, best guy we could find in scrub free agency.

He's the only reason we got 10 wins last year, he's the only reason we beat the Bills this year, it's what you get when you don't have a franchise quarterback.

SAR I

I really enjoyed watching him last year.  Easiest Jet QB to root for since the Penny years.  But any glimmer of hope for a fun season with him is completely snuffed out now.

3 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

I really enjoyed watching him last year.  Easiest Jet QB to root for since the Penny years.  But any glimmer of hope for a fun season with him is completely snuffed out now.

Only a fool or a crazy optimist would have looked at this team and this schedule and saw anything more than 7-9.

SAR I

5 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

This franchise is a dumpster full of maggot-infested raw fish in 98 degree heat.  After sitting for two weeks...

Two weeks to prepare.

Team doesn't get off the bus.

Offensive line playing badly, defense allowing long drives, turnovers, head coach making clock mistakes, horrible day.

SAR I

8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Lolololololol the games we won, the D held opponents to 23 or less. All of em. 

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Two weeks to prepare.

Team doesn't get off the bus.

Offensive line playing badly, defense allowing long drives, turnovers, head coach making clock mistakes, horrible day.

SAR I

All that praise, yet no words of that ******* garbage we have as a QB? He's been ******* pathetic. 4 ints and about 6 dropped ints. Fitz makes Geno look good. He's the better QB anyways. 

4 minutes ago, j4jets said:

Lolololololol the games we won, the D held opponents to 23 or less. All of em. 

Here we go again, no Jets QB is ever allowed to lead the team, not Sanchez, not Fitpatrick.  Apparently, our crappy defense won all those games where they had us trailing in the 4th quarter and needed a miracle drive by the offense.

Give it a rest.  Your revisionist history doesn't fly here.

SAR I

2 minutes ago, pointman said:

4 INTs.$12 million well spent. 

It's a one-year deal, it's not like the money we overpaid could have helped us somewhere else, not like some secondary-changing DB or top tier offensive lineman was sitting there for $3M.

SAR I

Just now, SAR I said:

Here we go again, no Jets QB is ever allowed to lead the team, not Sanchez, not Fitpatrick.  Apparently, our crappy defense won all those games where they had us trailing in the 4th quarter and needed a miracle drive by the offense.

Give it a rest.  Your revisionist history doesn't fly here.

SAR I

Miracle drives? The %#*€ you smoking? Guys like you think Tebow was awsome cuz he won all those games. 

All that praise, yet no words of that ******* garbage we have as a QB? He's been ******* pathetic. 4 ints and about 6 dropped ints. Fitz makes Geno look good. He's the better QB anyways. 

We have a raw rookie, a promising second-year prospect, a lousy backup, and a journeyman starter who has been inconsistent his whole career.

If you want to be angry, pick a head coach who didn't develop a young player, pick a GM who didn't draft well.  Fitzpatrick is exactly as advertised.  If you're shocked you need your head checked.

SAR I

Just now, SAR I said:

It's a one-year deal, it's not like the money we overpaid could have helped us somewhere else, not like some secondary-changing DB or top tier offensive lineman was sitting there for $3M.

SAR I

Its value. His play does not dictate that sort of money, regardless of where it could or could not have gone. He just threw his 5th INT. I'd rather field one of the young bucks, than pay this guy $12 million to be lukewarm and cold. We have had plenty of opportunities this game and never ever has Ryan taken us close to where we need today.

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

We have a raw rookie, a promising second-year prospect, a lousy backup, and a journeyman starter who has been inconsistent his whole career.

If you want to be angry, pick a head coach who didn't develop a young player, pick a GM who didn't draft well.  Fitzpatrick is exactly as advertised.  If you're shocked you need your head checked.

SAR I

We have Geno n he's better than this trash nobody wanted for 6 months. 5 ints. 6 more dropped ints. Why should I blame anyone else but him?

Just now, pointman said:

Its value. His play does not dictate that sort of money, regardless of where it could or could not have gone. He just threw his 5th INT. I'd rather field one of the young bucks, than pay this guy $12 million to be lukewarm and cold. We have had plenty of opportunities this game and never ever has Ryan taken us close to where we need today.

In August I was on the fence, I could have gone Petty or I could have gone Fitzpatrick.

Either way, we aren't a playoff team, don't have a franchise QB, so I'm not sure why people are pissed at Fitzpatrick. 

I'm more upset with the leaders on this team like David Harris, Darrelle Revis, Nick Mangold, these same guys who can't handle success.  Again we win a big division game, again we get extra time to prepare, again we don't get off the bus and no-show.

SAR I

15 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Only a fool or a crazy optimist would have looked at this team and this schedule and saw anything more than 7-9.

SAR I

I am a realist.  I figured 8-8.  Still had their ceiling at 10-6 and a WC spot.  The 7 sack performance in week 1 offered hope for the ceiling.. even if only a little.

You ought to know my track record of posting enough to know green goggled optimism isn't me.

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

It's $12 mil. You can get any garbage off the street for a mil to throw 5 picks. 

6 minutes ago, j4jets said:

Miracle drives? The %#*€ you smoking? Guys like you think Tebow was awsome cuz he won all those games. 

2010 Mark Sanchez led 5 miracle comebacks to turn 6-10 into 11-5.

2015 Ryan Fitzpatrick led 3 miracle comebacks to turn 7-9 into 10-6.

Do you even watch the games?

SAR I

In August I was on the fence, I could have gone Petty or I could have gone Fitzpatrick.

Either way, we aren't a playoff team, don't have a franchise QB, so I'm not sure why people are pissed at Fitzpatrick. 

I'm more upset with the leaders on this team like David Harris, Darrelle Revis, Nick Mangold, these same guys who can't handle success.  Again we win a big division game, again we get extra time to prepare, again we don't get off the bus and no-show.

SAR I

Exactly. If we aren't a playoff team, why are we taking any sort of cap hit from this guy next season, and why are we paying an old journeyman if we can get one of our young, potential future starting QB's valuable experience? Ryan does nothing for this team. I'm not pissed about anything. I just would rather see someone with upside get some experience instead of seeing an old guy that we all know hat he is capable of. And thats INT #6. This guy makes Sanchez look memorable. 

3 minutes ago, j4jets said:

We have Geno n he's better than this trash nobody wanted for 6 months. 5 ints. 6 more dropped ints. Why should I blame anyone else but him?

Please, if Geno Smith is announced as our starter I won't go to the game, I won't watch on TV. Millions of Jets fans feel the same.

Ryan Fitzpatrick is an average journeyman.  Geno Smith just sucks.

SAR I

SAR I

I love how it's very one else's fault but Fitz. After 5 ints, and two fumbles, Jets D still gave up just 10 points. It's not the D or the O. It's sh*tzpatrick. 

And there goes int #6. 

4 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

I am a realist.  I figured 8-8.  Still had their ceiling at 10-6 and a WC spot.  The 7 sack performance in week 1 offered hope for the ceiling.. even if only a little.

You ought to know my track record of posting enough to know green goggled optimism isn't me.

I know, I was speaking of the hundreds of Jets fans here who felt confident about this season based on last year's cupcake schedule.

SAR I

1 minute ago, j4jets said:

I love how it's very one else's fault but Fitz. After 5 ints, and two fumbles, Jets D still gave up just 10 points. It's not the D or the O. It's sh*tzpatrick. 

And there goes int #6. 

Of course it's Fitzpatrick's fault.  The point is that we all should know what to expect with the QB's we have on this roster.

SAR I

And to top it off, dumbass Bowles sends him in again. 

Surprised fitz still in, he has thoroughly embarrassed himself today. Seattle is demolishing sf today, they will be primed for fitz. I can see them teeing off on fitz next week. Geno time soon???

2010 Mark Sanchez led 5 miracle comebacks to turn 6-10 into 11-5.

2015 Ryan Fitzpatrick led 3 miracle comebacks to turn 7-9 into 10-6.

Do you even watch the games?

SAR I

Please tell me which drives you are claiming to be "miracle drives". And I watch football. Today is the worst day to defend Fitz in his entire career. He actually outplayed Geno for the sh*ttiest performance ever. That ought to shut some traps. But apparently you're still living in the damn past. 

Archived