Fitz is hot garbage.

Embrace the Suck

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

Of course it's Fitzpatrick's fault.  The point is that we all should know what to expect with the QB's we have on this roster.

SAR I

And we all have our opinions on such trash. Why are you offended?why are you defending Fitz by saying "we all should know". What we know is he's making $12 mil a year, about 8mil more than his worth. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was optimistic because I believed Fitz could "manage" the offense. What I saw today was probably the worst QBing I've seen since Geno vs the Bills. 

How many f*cking times were we in the redzone? What was with the 15 shots down the field with 9 minutes still left? For a supposed smart guy Fitz really proved we're wasting the year. There is no way that a coach like Belichick wouldn't have gone to the backup if he had a QB like Fitz missing guys by a mile & making horrible decisions while the game was still within reach. 

Jets needed some kind of spark & some fresh legs & arm. I hate Geno but benching Fitz is unlike benching any other crappy QB in the bottom 3rd of this league. They should make Fitz walk home. 9 days to get ready & that's what we're subjected too?

A truly disgusting and mortifying performance by sh*tzpatduck today. Guarantee Bowles will run him out vs Seattle next week but he better have a very short leash. I'd much rather watch geno, petty, or hack throw six picks and play terrible. 

The pats, Cowboys, and even the freaking Browns are running out late round rookies who are playing better than this, unbelievable.?

11 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

The sad part is he had 6 picks and Chiefs should had about 2-3 more 

Chiefs dropped 3 INT's in a row between 1st and 3rd down then finally picked him off on 4th down. I counted 4 interceptable passes dropped in this game. 

This is all we meant regarding Fitzpatrick and "consistency". How do you win AFC player of the week last week then this week throw 6 INT's with 4 others dropped? 

The guy should be named "Pendulum" because its like the higher he goes one week the further down into the dirt he'll go the following week. You dont give a guy like this 12 million dollars. Whats sad about this situation is that Geno can be thrown to the wolves yet Fitz entire career can be dismissed. Guys shredded Geno for that Raiders game, but guarantee you'll hear a few guys damage controlling 6 INT's. 

This dude literally had his best game as a Jet last week then the worst game as a Jet today. Is there any better way of proving what inconsistency looks like? 

Just now, Warfish said:

In advance, a giant **** you to every "told you so" ****wit who was actively and aggressively rooting for this sad outcome the entire time.

**** you, you're not fans.  

I hope your abject glee tonight tastes like the ass end of a malasian shemale hooker.  

you obviously have never tasted the ass end of a malasian shemale hooker

11 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

i am going to pray to baby jesus tonight that hackenburg is not hot garbage too, just not sure how much more of this i can take.

If Fitz is hot garbage, and Geno is hot garbage, and Hack doesn't merit practice reps or 3rd string... I think we know what to make of Hack.

36 minutes ago, j4jets said:

Please tell me which drives you are claiming to be "miracle drives". And I watch football. Today is the worst day to defend Fitz in his entire career. He actually outplayed Geno for the sh*ttiest performance ever. That ought to shut some traps. But apparently you're still living in the damn past. 

You are a guy telling everyone that Todd Bowles is black as if 1) we don't know that and 2) it's some shocking surprise.

We all know Ryan Fitzpatrick isn't a franchise quarterback.  So please, tell us again how he's not a franchise quarterback.

SAR I

41 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

at some point the jets have to see what they have at qb, fitz can't do it.

Yes, when Bryce Petty shows he's recovered from his injury and is ready to take the reins we will see him in real action.

By the time we're 1-6 he'll get his shot.

SAR I

39 minutes ago, j4jets said:

And we all have our opinions on such trash. Why are you offended?why are you defending Fitz by saying "we all should know". What we know is he's making $12 mil a year, about 8mil more than his worth. 

What he is being paid makes no difference. 

I am not defending Fitzpatrick.

I am criticizing you.

Apparently you are the last to know that we don't have a franchise quarterback.

SAR I

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

Yes, when Bryce Petty shows he's recovered from his injury and is ready to take the reins we will see him in real action.

By the time we're 1-6 he'll get his shot.

SAR I

Even though I think we'all be 2-4 I think Petty gets a start in this season.

24 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

This dude literally had his best game as a Jet last week then the worst game as a Jet today. Is there any better way of proving what inconsistency looks like? 

The very definition of a "journeyman" quarterback intended to hold the fort until our front office drafts and develops a franchise-caliber quarterback.

No surprises here.

SAR I

10 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The very definition of a "journeyman" quarterback intended to hold the fort until our front office drafts and develops a franchise-caliber quarterback.

No surprises here.

SAR I

True. Which is why all of the other QB bashing and comparisons such as "when has Geno ever won 3 afc POTW awards in 18 games" needs to stop, when that same award winner is the record holder for the most INT's in Jets history 1 week later. Talk about being jekyll and hyde...

This performance today was disgusting and was not just the worst QB outing I've ever seen from Fitz but the worst I've ever seen from a Jets QB. 6 ints, two picks in the endzone, a pick 6 and 4 dropped INT's and a fumble...though recovered. 

What type of statline is that? :-k

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Good lord, SAR is the voice of reason 

Yes, it helps when one's expectations are in check.

If Ryan Fitzpatrick were a franchise quarterback he wouldn't be playing on his 6th team in 11 years.  Journeyman quarterbacks win a few games spectacularly and lose a few games spectacularly.  It's why they're journeymen.

Ryan serves a purpose right now and is our best option to win.  That's why he's going to continue to be our starter.  That's why he'll win next week and we'll be as equally dumbfounded as we are today.  Up and down, inconsistent, gives you hope, gives you despair.  No surprises here.

SAR I

Archived