So when does Geno start?

drdetroit

15 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You're making a lot of assumptions here.   

I didn't blame Fitz.  Just as I didn't suggest or mention Geno.  Just said I find it interesting that the defense of Fitz has been it's a team game, they didn't lose because of a player.  Then read in one post its Revis's fault, another where it's on Folk, another on Marshall.  But Fitz, no. 

But let's not go overboard and overcompensate by giving Fitz a B- for Sunday's game.  

I was giving you the answer to your question, I don't believe Fitz had a bad game for him. How many wins last year, did some of our vets just play amazing? Brandon takes an int out of the CB's hands; he makes ridiculous catches. Decker doesn't fall in the end-zone. Even that last minute INT (although QBs throw more of these at 3/4 th down with less than a minute left in the game anyway) last year, the WR goes up and takes that ball (even though it wasn't thrown well).

Fitz often misses the target, or throws up jump balls. Normally Marshall, Decker, etc. just make unbelievable catches. So, although Fitz didn't play all that great, he played about average (or a little below average).

As for nobody blaming Fitz, there are like 3 active Fitz sucks / play Geno / fire Mac for signing Fitz threads.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/11/2016 at 5:22 PM, RutgersJetFan said:

Meanwhile, Dak looks ******* great against the Giants right now. And we're still stuck with the fanbase arguing about this bullsh*t.

I was thinking the same thing when I saw how great Jameis Winston was playing.

Man, why did we have to go and win some meaningless games at the end of the season 2 years ago 4gk3CmS.png

1 hour ago, King P said:

I was thinking the same thing when I saw how great Jameis Winston was playing.

Man, why did we have to go and win some meaningless games at the end of the season 2 years ago 4gk3CmS.png

I was screaming for us to tank for mr "100% lock to bust" Winston

F Rex

4 hours ago, drdetroit said:

Last time Fitz beat a good defense?

when the last time Geno threw 2 WR's for 1000 yrds???

When's the last time Geno threw a team record of touchdowns???

I don't get you Geno guys... we all saw him suck for 2 yrs... fitz comes in cause Geno is an idiot & can't be a professional team leader & gets beat up for his mouth. He's a LU-ZERO. That's just my opinion. Have a nice day.

On September 13, 2016 at 6:51 PM, paulyjet said:

when the last time Geno threw 2 WR's for 1000 yrds???

When's the last time Geno threw a team record of touchdowns???

I don't get you Geno guys... we all saw him suck for 2 yrs... fitz comes in cause Geno is an idiot & can't be a professional team leader & gets beat up for his mouth. He's a LU-ZERO. That's just my opinion. Have a nice day.

Geno couldn't get Stephen Hill and Jeff Cumberland to 1,000 yards what a bum!

On 9/13/2016 at 10:50 AM, JiF said:

He led the team out of the tunnel on Sunday and he was the guy who got Fitz warmed up before the game. 

LOL...c'mon Jif...being a bit generous there, no?  Brandon Marshall was the first player out of the tunnel during player intros.  Yes, Geno did walk on to the sideline ahead of Fitz to play catch, but "led the team out of the tunnel"?  C'mon.

40 minutes ago, AFJF said:

LOL...c'mon Jif...being a bit generous there, no?  Brandon Marshall was the first player out of the tunnel during player intros.  Yes, Geno did walk on to the sideline ahead of Fitz to play catch, but "led the team out of the tunnel"?  C'mon.

He was the first person out the tunnel.  Then the non-starters came out first, Geno in the lead and they sat at mid field and welcomed the starters as they did player intro's.  Is that not leading the team out of the tunnel?  idk  Seems like to me.

I dont think it's a big deal but that 100% happened. 

Just now, JiF said:

He was the first person out the tunnel.  Then the non-starters came out first, Geno in the lead and they sat at mid field and welcomed the starters as they did player intro's.  Is that not leading the team out of the tunnel?  idk  Seems like to me.

I dont think it's a big deal but that 100% happened. 

Perception I suppose.  I feel like the team is led out of the tunnel by the first player who is announced over the PA system charging on to the field as opposed to the first guy who jogs out with back-ups.

Speaking of which, did I miss something, or was Brandon Marshall the only starter who didn't come out carrying a US flag?  I know he didn't, but then I looked at my phone to tweet  out some video on the JN account.  Then when I looked up, every other player I saw was running out of the tunnel with a flag for 9/11.

1 minute ago, AFJF said:

Perception I suppose.  I feel like the team is led out of the tunnel by the first player who is announced over the PA system charging on to the field as opposed to the first guy who jogs out with back-ups.

Speaking of which, did I miss something, or was Brandon Marshall the only starter who didn't come out carrying a US flag?  I know he didn't, but then I looked at my phone to tweet  out some video on the JN account.  Then when I looked up, every other player I saw was running out of the tunnel with a flag for 9/11.

I dont know what the definition is...but he was the first player out the tunnel.  Leader of the back ups maybe.  idk. 

You know, I dont remember if he was the only one.  I think so.  I did notice he wasnt holding a flag and he typically does.  Maybe his subtle nod to Kaep? 

Just now, JiF said:

I dont know what the definition is...but he was the first player out the tunnel.  Leader of the back ups maybe.  idk. 

You know, I dont remember if he was the only one.  I think so.  I did notice he wasnt holding a flag and he typically does.  Maybe his subtle nod to Kaep? 

That's what I was thinking.  He offered some remarks that I think were kind of on the fence.  Didn't fully endorse or condemn.

Archived