Cordy Glenn ruled out Thursday

BroadwayJets

Their backup is Cyrus Kouandijo, he has some experience (12 games, 2 starts last year).

Main thing we've got to account for is that Taylor is very different from Dalton, he'll roll out and run a lot easier. Got to make sure the D plays contain first and foremost, worry about making the big hit next. But if we knock Taylor around enough it'll start to affect him, he does miss time with injuries due to his style.

As an aside ... I didn't realise Buffalo carry three guys to kick and punt. One does FGs, one does kickoffs, one does punts. And we get worried about carrying 4 QBs?

8 minutes ago, jamesr said:

Their backup is Cyrus Kouandijo, he has some experience (12 games, 2 starts last year).

Main thing we've got to account for is that Taylor is very different from Dalton, he'll roll out and run a lot easier. Got to make sure the D plays contain first and foremost, worry about making the big hit next. But if we knock Taylor around enough it'll start to affect him, he does miss time with injuries due to his style.

As an aside ... I didn't realise Buffalo carry three guys to kick and punt. One does FGs, one does kickoffs, one does punts. And we get worried about carrying 4 QBs?

Them feet tho

13 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

The Buffalo offensive line, which is struggling to begin with, should be completely eaten alive by our Jets d-line. Let's hope that Sunday wasn't a fluke.... Leonard Williams should be ready to get another 2.5 sacks tomorrow night.

Leonard Williams aka "The Big Cat" will be on the national stage come Thursday night. If your an ascending player you LOVE THE LIMELIGHT. He was just getting his feet wet early last year when we played the Bills on TNF. You know damn well Simms & Nance will be highlighting our young phenom after seeing him Sunday vs the Bengals.

He'll get the rest of the defense excited after he pulls a couple of Kris Jenkins types of plays. Rex & Rob will have no answer for our backfield ponies Forte & Powell neither of whom Rex had to deal with in our 2 games last year. Jets wear down a thin Bills team & rout them in the 2nd half. #notafraid.

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

This is just going to make our 12-9 loss even that much more difficult to swallow.

SAR I

The Jets never look silly playing teams with multiple starters out!   Remember that game against Seattle where all five starters on the OL were out.   Yeah,  we showed em

8 minutes ago, TJ said:

The Jets never look silly playing teams with multiple starters out!   Remember that game against Seattle where all five starters on the OL were out.   Yeah,  we showed em

As soon as they say:

"...and the Jets should really excel against the [weakness here] because the [team name here] are missing [number goes here] starters!"

I immediately think to myself:

"...so the [expletive here] Jets are going to get [expletive here] killed in the [weakness here] tonight, [expletive here] great."

SAR I

49 minutes ago, SAR I said:

As soon as they say:

"...and the Jets should really excel against the [weakness here] because the [team name here] are missing [number goes here] starters!"

I immediately think to myself:

"...so the [expletive here] Jets are going to get [expletive here] killed in the [weakness here] tonight, [expletive here] great."

SAR I

58 minutes ago, TJ said:

Wow, going all the way back to 2008 for that gem,lol. Apples & Oranges, with the mercenary Favres arm hanging off, that team checked out. You guys act like the Jets have been some type of POWERHOUSE in the past. You guys also act like the Jets are the only team in the NFL that can't take advantage of teams playing short handed (Cardinals looked great on SNF,lol). The Bills have been weakened at every level that works in the Jets favor. 

Cordy Glenn is out. Jets have a top 3  Dline. Marcel Darius is out & Jets have Mangold/Carpenter/Winters ( powerful lineman that played very well vs a much tougher Dline than the Bills possess). Both Watkins & Clay are nicked up which benefits our suspect secondary. We'll have some more speed this time at LB that we lacked last year. We have both Forte & Powell (who missed both games last year) to spread out Rex defense & force them to cover the entire width of the field which they didn't have to in week 17 of last year. We shored up our special teams which were directly responsible for a TD in each game we played vs Buffalo last year, the Devin Smith fumble scoop 6 points & the sh*tty shank punt in Buffalo. 

Lets see how it plays out. I love the Jets chances.

33 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Wow, going all the way back to 2008 for that gem,lol. Apples & Oranges, with the mercenary Favres arm hanging off, that team checked out. You guys act like the Jets have been some type of POWERHOUSE in the past. You guys also act like the Jets are the only team in the NFL that can't take advantage of teams playing short handed (Cardinals looked great on SNF,lol). The Bills have been weakened at every level that works in the Jets favor. 

Cordy Glenn is out. Jets have a top 3  Dline. Marcel Darius is out & Jets have Mangold/Carpenter/Winters ( powerful lineman that played very well vs a much tougher Dline than the Bills possess). Both Watkins & Clay are nicked up which benefits our suspect secondary. We'll have some more speed this time at LB that we lacked last year. We have both Forte & Powell (who missed both games last year) to spread out Rex defense & force them to cover the entire width of the field which they didn't have to in week 17 of last year. We shored up our special teams which were directly responsible for a TD in each game we played vs Buffalo last year, the Devin Smith fumble scoop 6 points & the sh*tty shank punt in Buffalo. 

Lets see how it plays out. I love the Jets chances.

I appreciate your confidence,  but I'll approach this game like all others:  hope for the best and be ready for disappointment.  And for the record,  I've never acted as theough the Jets were some type of Powerhouse. 

Archived