### Jets \ Bills --- The Official Game Thread ###

Larz

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Charlie Brown said:

That is why Bowles stay calm because he wants his team calm and they stayed calm despite big plays.  If they can eliminate those watch out!!!!

I love the way Bowles handles the game, and the players. The only thing I don't like is the way he handles a lead. Hopefully we just turned that corner. Rex never expected us to come out guns blazing with the lead. 

Throw it when they think you're going to run, and run when they think you're passing. Loved that whole 4th quarter. I will sleep well tonight my friend. 

10 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

So you think an aging Forte needs to tote the rock 20+ times a game? What issue do you have with keeping the #1 RB healthy and fresh for the whole season? Do tell. I'll hang up and listen. 

What is the point Carl?  You seem to like living up to your name with your plethora of football knowledge.  I agree!  Better rest him after 8 quarters of football and 47 rushes.  

1 minute ago, GimmeShelter said:

meh....Bills secondary is pretty strong.  Their problem is the defense is coached by the Ryan brothers. How badly will Rob Ryan be killed in tomorrows Buffalo papers?

Fitz is what he is ....an average QB but one who knows what he's doing. Smart, never quits and gets the most out of his mediocre talents by understanding the game. Those are the reasons why Geno was never a thought for this CS as long as Fitz came back.

He doesn't have to be superman, but he has to do well with the mid range throws as he did tonight and move the chains. 

1 minute ago, ECURB said:

You don't go for two there... You take the 13 point lead vs 12 everytime... Like blackjack... Sure you could hit on 17... But why

Agree, and I think a lot of defensive head coaches always figure their defense will hold

And now we will watch this board explode with why we will go undefeated from here on out. 

I love the bipolar life of being a Jets fan who hangs out on a Jets message board. :D

Great game. We gotta clean up the mistakes man, but we have a serious team. The most well balanced I can remember I think. 

2 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Yes, it is.  

Sorry Fitz spoiled your evening.

buffalo could score a td right here, kick an onside kick and recover, score another td, and give the jets 60 yards to go with 20 seconds left, and if Fitzpatrick doesn't get it done, the loss would be solely on him

Archived