Jump to content
Larz

### Jets \ Bills --- The Official Game Thread ###

Recommended Posts

Just now, The Crusher said:

Holy hell.  Can't they win a damn game without scaring the hell out a big brother?

For real. The damn Cardiac Kids.  They make us sweat every damn game.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stark said:

For real. The damn Cardiac Kids.  They make us sweat every damn game.  

Never a sit back and smile win.  Freaking cliffhanger every time!!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Doggin94it said:

Whew.

 

If the offense can put up a net 30 points every week, we'll go a long way

Unfortunately we don't play the Bills every week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Good, terrible game, but dropping 37 on the road and winning in the division ... ugly or not ... is a BIG WIN.

Agreed. We could have made it feel better for sure, but we won a big hard fought game against  a team that swept us last year. I'm happy. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Bowles outcoached Rex today

That's not saying much quite frankly. He should have gone for 2 and it could have bitten us in the ass. So many big plays against his defense. He stands there comatose on the sideline. I'm really not impressed with him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Bowles outcoached Rex today

How so? Serious question. And Rex being his usual buffoonish self doesn't mean Bowles outcoached him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Crusher said:

Never a sit back and smile win.  Freaking cliffhanger every time!!

The Jets are fun to watch.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stoicsentry said:

Thank God that game is over and that we figured out a way to win. Let's not talk about it again, ever.

Let's see if Bowles is as adamant about moving on to KC in his press conference this week . :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RevisIsland610 said:

That's not saying much quite frankly. He should have gone for 2 and it could have bitten us in the ass. So many big plays against his defense. He stands there comatose on the sideline. I'm really not impressed with him.

You should be. The team could have easily quit at 24-20. EASILY. Bowles made sure that didn't happen

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I talk sh*t about guys they go off. 

I KNOW MY GAMEPLAN EVERY WEEK BOYS.

Serious tip of the hat to Fitz, Big Dick Decker, Enunwa, Marshall, Forte and the whole offense. Particularly Fitz.  Best performance I've watched from a Jets QB in a long long long time.

Defense, gotta clean up those mistakes.  When they start playing smarter though...they are going to be horrifying to play against.  Can't bust coverage that often though or else they'll never reach their ceiling.

On to next week!

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

You guys are acting like the onside kick is almost a sure thing in the NFL. 

I'm acting like you say dopey things.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Integrity28 said:

I'm acting like you say dopey things.

Seriously, Jets fans have become so scared that they think the odds cant possibly work for them.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CanadaSteve said:

YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!!!!!

He played aggressively right up until we were up two scores with 3 minutes to play. This is something I did not expect him to do. I agree we should have stayed aggressive throughout but I feel he turned a corner here on offense and defense. 

Also did we not have 3 100 yard receivers, and a 100 yard rusher? One more record for the pathetic Fitzpatrick. 

 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone who says anything negative about Fitzy this week is an idiot.  Regardless of how he plays going forward THIS was huge.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

There is no predicament. We won the game. End of story. He did a great job

Are you Bob Jensen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

There is no predicament. We won the game. End of story. He did a great job

Easy to say after the fact.  That was one one-side recovery from being a VERY potential loss.  It is okay to criticize bad mistakes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Seriously, Jets fans have become so scared that they think the odds cant possibly work for them.

History >>>> odds. 

Nobody comes here for your lectures. Stop.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

There is no predicament. We won the game. End of story. He did a great job

Are you related to him? This game never should have been this close and this much of a nail biter until the last play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Seriously, Jets fans have become so scared that they think the odds cant possibly work for them.

Will you ever stop?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NYs Stepchild said:

He played aggressively right up until we were up two scores with 3 minutes to play. This is something I did not expect him to do. I agree we should have stayed aggressive throughout but I feel he turned a corner here on offense and defense. 

Also did we not have 3 100 yard receivers, and a 100 yard rusher? One more record for the pathetic Fitzpatrick. 

 

 

Just a joke and a quote of the famous Herm Edwards! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy about the win but quick questions...

 

How come we didn't get any sacks? Weren't they playing backups on the OL?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CanadaSteve said:

Easy to say after the fact.  That was one one-side recovery from being a VERY potential loss.  It is okay to criticize bad mistakes. 

Again, the odds for that recovery are very minimal. Bowles knows that. That's why playing prevent there is key to burning clock

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Be_a_Jet said:

Why can't they just close a game out for christ sake

They finally did, thank god.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pac said:

Anyone who says anything negative about Fitzy this week is an idiot.  Regardless of how he plays going forward THIS was huge.

Really amazing game by him.  Ludicrous . Bwahaha.  Plus Jets got receivers for days!!!!  Forte had3 TDs!  

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RevisIsland610 said:

Are you related to him? This game never should have been this close and this much of a nail biter until the last play.

Burned Revis. Busted coverage. Jalin fumble. 3 TDs.

We otherwise dominated. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pac said:

Anyone who says anything negative about Fitzy this week is an idiot.  Regardless of how he plays going forward THIS was huge.

He played a great game.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...