They had to travel all the way to buffalo

Its not fair he had to play against Rex again

It was night time so the  lights bothered him

there was wind

his wrs cant fly

the ball is made of leather

it was his line

his oc did not let him play his type of game

he is rusty still getting back into game shape even though he is rusty because he chose to  hold out

fans were not nice to him

lots of pressure going back to buffalo

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, greenwichjetfan said:

I'm all for expressing how much you love or hate any player, but this is basically hoping that our team loses so that you can carry out your agenda.

I'm not about the Jets losing any game, regardless of anything else. 

Simply put, this is bad juju on gameday. Can we get this thread deleted?

where did I say I want the jets to lose?

I asked what the excuses will be for Fitz's poor play which is a certainty

10 minutes ago, kmnj said:

It was  a short week

there was wind

his wrs cant fly

it was his line

he is rusty still getting back into game shape even though he is rusty because he chose to  hold out

Fitz' excuse will be that he didn't want to run up the score on an already humiliated Rex Ryan because he's not a douche like Belichick.  

BTW I've never heard Fitz make an excuse. You're thinking of that other guy.

2 minutes ago, Big Blocker said:

Smith Fans rooting for the Jets to lose is priceless.  I can't wait until Smith is cut and these "fans" start melting away.

I dont like geno-actually I dont like any of our qbs -we have the worst starting qb in the league not named case keenum

7 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

I'm all for expressing how much you love or hate any player, but this is basically hoping that our team loses so that you can carry out your agenda.

+1.

Great fans we have in this place.

He can lie and say he was at the movies, causing him to miss a team meeting that he really just didn't feel like going to.

Jets fans are the best...hoping for a loss in a damn near must win game...just to say "told ya' so"

42 minutes ago, kmnj said:

It was  a short week

there was wind

his wrs cant fly

it was his line

Why think his hard about excuses if he plays badly?  

Doom and gloom jets fan

42 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Exactly.

sh*tbag thread.

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

We will win tonight.  Rex just got the Lap band off.  Take a few months for him to bulk up enough to be the guy who went to back to back NFL final four games. We are playing these guys at the right time. At least this time.  

Fat Rex was good for the Jets.

"...we won more games when I was heavier, so I'll do anything for the squad."

Yea, the Jets won more when you were heavier. Not the Bills. Nobody has told him he's not the coach here anymore. This is as good an omen as there is for us... the combination of Rex being fat again is good luck, and him having nothing to do with this team anymore is good fortune. 

1 hour ago, kmnj said:

It was  a short week

there was wind

his wrs cant fly

it was his line

None of those.  Here's the excuse: Rex steals Fitz's mouth piece and replaces it with his extracted, used, gross lap band.  Fitz doesn't notice and inserts into mouth and immediately becomes as dumb as a door knob.  :rolleyes:

really, an agenda driven moronic thread such as this deserves the most stupid responses possible.  So there you go.  

32 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Have you been living under a rock for the last four days? If we lose tonight, the pitchforks and torches will be out for literally everyone employed by the team.

I don't disagree, but I expect you would also agree that's different from looking forward to the day after a Jets loss for an I told you so session.

Why do people want to sh*t on Fitz so much? He's the best QB we've had since Pennington. People have to high of expectations for him and he's not going to reach them.

He's not Brady. He isn't going to win games by himself. He's a smart QB with a below average arm. He needs a running game and good defense to be successful. The biggest positive for us on Sunday was Forte. If he still has a lot left in the tank that's going to be huge for us.

2 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Why do people want to sh*t on Fitz so much? He's the best QB we've had since Pennington. People have to high of expectations for him and he's not going to reach them.

He's not Brady. He isn't going to win games by himself. He's a smart QB with a below average arm. He needs a running game and good defense to be successful. The biggest positive for us on Sunday was Forte. If he still has a lot left in the tank that's going to be huge for us.

Preaching to the choir man.  Fans who constantly want a QB to be something he's not, and calling for the sh*tty backup to come in and "get his shot", has defined this fan base for nearly 20 years. 

I guess its easier to just blame the QB than blame the front offices who never find us a franchise QB. 

I don't get it. Fitz played vs. the Bengals pretty much the way Fitz plays. He played as well as you can expect him to play. He threw 2 TDs, played mistake free football, missed on some passes, connected on some others. Had some balls knocked down. Didn't get sacked once. Newsflash, this is Ryan Fitzpatrick. This is how he plays. He's not going to magically become a great NFL QB now that he is paid 12mil. Furthermore, the Bengals have a GOOD DEFENSE. It's hard to score in the red zone against a good defense. Its hard to have a game winning drive on a good defense. The Bengals have one of the best WRs in the game and a very good QB.   

No Fitz didn't have a great completion % against the Bengals, do you really think that is why the Jets lost??? 

I just don't get what some fans are expecting out of Fitz. He will go to Buffalo and probably play much the same way and if he does, the Jets  Jets will probably dominate the game and win handily. The Bills are NOT as good as the Bengals. Their defense is not as good, they don't have an AJ Green type receiver or a QB as good as Dalton.  

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Preaching to the choir man.  Fans who constantly want a QB to be something he's not, and calling for the sh*tty backup to come in and "get his shot", has defined this fan base for nearly 20 years. 

I guess its easier to just blame the QB than blame the front offices who never find us a franchise QB. 

it's not so much a referendum on fitz.  while we hope for the best we expect mediocrity.  the frustration, IMO, is that so many other teams have thrown qbs in and they've done at least decent if not well.  about a third of the nfl teams have young qbs who haven't sat behind vets and they're developing while playing.  i'd like to see petty in there.  his inexperience may well be offset by a stronger arm and the ability to stretch the field.  the fan base is tired of having qbs with inherent limitations.  we want upside, and we want it now.  the last qb with a plus arm was farve, and before that it was vinny.  at least mccags is trying to find qbs with plus arms.

20 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

it's not so much a referendum on fitz.  while we hope for the best we expect mediocrity.  the frustration, IMO, is that so many other teams have thrown qbs in and they've done at least decent if not well.  about a third of the nfl teams have young qbs who haven't sat behind vets and they're developing while playing.  i'd like to see petty in there.  his inexperience may well be offset by a stronger arm and the ability to stretch the field.  the fan base is tired of having qbs with inherent limitations.  we want upside, and we want it now.  the last qb with a plus arm was farve, and before that it was vinny.  at least mccags is trying to find qbs with plus arms.

Both Geno and Sanchez have good arms that can make all the throws, they also find ways to make horrendous decisions that cost you games.   So no, for me that added arm strength does not make up for game killing bad decisions.  If the season goes sideways I am all for getting Petty in there (though this being the NFL it is very unlikely unless it is the last game.)

1 hour ago, AFJF said:

He can lie and say he was at the movies, causing him to miss a team meeting that he really just didn't feel like going to.

Jets fans are the best...hoping for a loss in a damn near must win game...just to say "told ya' so"

Disgusting doesn't even begin to cover it. 

Just now, Beerfish said:

Both Geno and Sanchez have good arms that can make all the throws, they also find ways to make horrendous decisions that cost you games.   So no, for me that added arm strength does snot make up for game killing bad decisions.  If the season goes sideways I am all for getting Petty in there (though this being the NFL it is very unlikely unless it is the last game.)

sanchez and geno do not have the arms of a bortles, eli, stafford, etc.  sanchez has below average arm strength, and geno is average at best.  they're not in the same category as guys like carr, etc. 

Archived