BUF Observations

KRL

7 hours ago, Beerfish said:

LOL  Tyrod Taylor 300 yards passing and 3 tds. including two long long long ones.

You don't play aggressive stupid you play aggressive smart and certainly not passive.  The prevent defense is idiotic because you let the other team score, very quickly with no resistance  at all.  they had a shot at a short kick.

Are you saying our defense good at this point?  Are you saying that we were good vs buffalo last year?  Buffalo with a very suspect Qb and no legit WR's almost beat us the one and only thing that saved the day was our offense was great.

Our defense at this point is hugely overrated and you just proved my [point by defending it after yesterdays game.

Jeez, what happened to Beerfish. You used to be a respected poster. Now you've become a whiny old woman who looks for faults to justify your previous prognostications. I'm sorry, man, you've gone to the dark side. WTF?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the WR talent on this team , just great job finding them and coaching them up.

but most of all I like Decker  , many made fun of him , called him soft a product of Peyton Manning and that no one will ever hear from him again once he leave Denver.

the guy proved everyone wrong , he is tough , run the best routs in the league ,catch everything over the middle , scored a TD in the last 6 games , only player in the NFL who did that

and most of all I will never forget that he signed with the Jets with that awful Idzick and Rex team

12 hours ago, Boynton Beach Jets said:

Look forward to your post KRL.  Nice post as always.

I thought Revis played well after getting burned.  I think that part of the issue with Revis is he was not able to condition himself in off season like he is accustom to. I also think he is playing to far off the WR while he is great at jamming at line of scrimmage, this is more of scheme thing that does not fit him as well.

Same

If Darrelle Revis is the big early worry on this team, we're talking at least a strong team.

12 hours ago, Boynton Beach Jets said:

Look forward to your post KRL.  Nice post as always.

I thought Revis played well after getting burned.  I think that part of the issue with Revis is he was not able to condition himself in off season like he is accustom to. I also think he is playing to far off the WR while he is great at jamming at line of scrimmage, this is more of scheme thing that does not fit him as well.

I believe he gave up 9 yards for the rest of the game after he got burned early. 

5 hours ago, Larz said:

forte reminds me of freeman mcneil

Can't believe how under-rated this signing has been ... Guess because Ivory was a solid 1,000 yd rusher.

Forte is a solid 1,000 yd rusher + 500 yd receiver 

was so pumped to have him be this years 3rd pass catching option ... And the emergence of Q even bumps him down to 4th!

this team has some pieces

please - please - please !!!

Archived