Rex is a loser.

5 hours ago, Kleckineau said:

The amazing part is that with all the objective evidence to the contrary that exists

there are those that still claim he is a good defensive coach.

He is a charlatan.

Agreed. The game is too complex for him.  His speech pattern alone tells you he has limited cerebral capacity. 

He can't put in enough time to overcome his shortcomings that the speed and complexity of the

game now require more from coaches.   He simply can't do it. 

6 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Made for TV?  I guess if you enjoy listening to a dozen or more "um's....uh's.......you know's. ... stuff like that's..." in each and every sentence, with long pregnant pauses in between... then Rex could be a NFL TV commentator you might enjoy. But if you like commentary that is at least somewhat comprehensible and clear, then forget Rex. 

Agreed. His speech is a big giveaway on his slow brain..and stuff. ?

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

Made for TV?  I guess if you enjoy listening to a dozen or more "um's....uh's.......you know's. ... stuff like that's..." in each and every sentence, with long pregnant pauses in between... then Rex could be a NFL TV commentator you might enjoy. But if you like commentary that is at least somewhat comprehensible and clear, then forget Rex. 

Did you ever listen to Shannon Sharpe or Michael Irving?? I suppose BB is a guy you would like to listen to his press conferences could put you to sleep.. Actually so can Bowles come to think of it..

Rex will be a great tv personality. Cause they all talk nonsense but at least his is funny and entertaining. Something changed in him. He had some real fire his first two years. Even with his MANY flaws as a head coach, he had a true passion to him. 

But when you run off at the mouth and fail to deliver long enough, the people you're rambling to don't listen anymore. When he went to Buffalo I thought "holy sh*t, with all that talent on defense, and a fresh start for him, they'll be dangerous." I was so wrong, he has no credibility anymore with players.

1 hour ago, PatriotReign37 said:

Yeah, Rex Brady

Why I tell ya, I got a chip on my shoulder for being drafted in the 6th round and you know what?  That's okay cause...um....ah...I am going to be the 1st go if i don't throw a td pass the week I get back.  Did I cheat?  Yeah you could say that but you know what?  That's okay, we gotta face all those kinda things you know and I make no apology for cheating and stuff.  Did I say I was no cheater?  Yeah I did and I'll face up to that kind of thing but we got guys here like hogan who are sure fire pro bowlers in a year or so.  Have we had injuries, draft pick removals and suspensions?  Yeah we got those but it doesn't matter we will show up and play anyway.  Now lets go get a god damn snack of cale, but no strawberries.

On September 19, 2016 at 10:11 PM, PatsFanTX said:

Demise?????

Last time I checked, the Pats are the only undefeated team in the AFCE.

And that was done with their 2nd and 3rd team QB's.

On September 19, 2016 at 10:14 PM, joewilly12 said:

Talk to me Thursday night after JJ Watt is done with  the Patriots there schedule is pretty soft. 

Do you really have to make this easy for him? Really?

On September 21, 2016 at 11:41 AM, Adoni Beast said:

Rex will be a great tv personality. Cause they all talk nonsense but at least his is funny and entertaining. Something changed in him. He had some real fire his first two years. Even with his MANY flaws as a head coach, he had a true passion to him. 

But when you run off at the mouth and fail to deliver long enough, the people you're rambling to don't listen anymore. When he went to Buffalo I thought "holy sh*t, with all that talent on defense, and a fresh start for him, they'll be dangerous." I was so wrong, he has no credibility anymore with players.

To be fair they were pretty dangerous to us till last Thursday.

On September 17, 2016 at 3:29 AM, billo83 said:

2 things: Rex did not have an elite roster (see one Mark Sanchez) and would you leave millions on the table to resign (which is what would happen if he resigns)

Doesn't matter, he's getting sh*tcanned after the season anyway barring some miraculous turnaround. After they lose to the Cardinals and Patriots and go to 0-4, we might even see him get fired earlier, despite what the NFL's version of the Beverly Hillbillies have said. Obviously, Rex sold the Pegulas a bill of goods during the initial interview that, as we all saw coming, was never delivered upon. 

He inherited a defense with Mario Williams, Marcell Dareus, Gilmore, McKelvin, etc. and actually made it worse. Seriously, how many coaches can actually take that group of guys and make them worse!!???

'nuff said, he's done

5 hours ago, Freemanm said:

Doesn't matter, he's getting sh*tcanned after the season anyway barring some miraculous turnaround. After they lose to the Cardinals and Patriots and go to 0-4, we might even see him get fired earlier, despite what the NFL's version of the Beverly Hillbillies have said. Obviously, Rex sold the Pegulas a bill of goods during the initial interview that, as we all saw coming, was never delivered upon. 

He inherited a defense with Mario Williams, Marcell Dareus, Gilmore, McKelvin, etc. and actually made it worse. Seriously, how many coaches can actually take that group of guys and make them worse!!???

'nuff said, he's done

I would be happy if he turns it around enough to stay; especially if one of those wins is against the Pats next week. In fact, you kind of want him to loose this week so he doesn't go up against the pats on a win. Do I think the Bills can beat the Pats. No, not really. But these crazy wins more often come against divisional opponents and Rex has a way of confusing rookie QBs.

I realize that it is a long shot, but how great would it be for the Jets and the Pats to go into the next quarter of the season tied 3-1? I long shot, yes, but still mathematically (that is for you SAR) a possibility.

On 9/17/2016 at 4:32 AM, Jetster said:

Lol, he's a loser all the way to the bank! And good for him hiring his brother so he can stash some money in the bank when they both get fired. Rex isn't stupid, bombastic sure, but he's already planning his life after coaching. Like others have said he's a perfect candidate for TV, with his big toothy grin & no filter. The Ryans are like super Novas they burn very bright for a short period of time.

Who cares. How much money do you really need? At some point, don;t you want to be remembered as a SB winner? Don;t you want to have a real legacy rather than a loudmouth who continually disappointed? I mean, I dunno, but, to me, he IS a loser if he doesn't achieve his goals in the game of football. Money isn't everything. And it certainly isn't the only thing. 

18 hours ago, bostonmajet said:

I would be happy if he turns it around enough to stay; especially if one of those wins is against the Pats next week. In fact, you kind of want him to loose this week so he doesn't go up against the pats on a win. Do I think the Bills can beat the Pats. No, not really. But these crazy wins more often come against divisional opponents and Rex has a way of confusing rookie QBs.

I realize that it is a long shot, but how great would it be for the Jets and the Pats to go into the next quarter of the season tied 3-1? I long shot, yes, but still mathematically (that is for you SAR) a possibility.

He also claimed he's grown as a coach, yet we still see his team leading the league in dumb penalties like too many men on the field, not stopping opponents on third downs, and we still see him wasting time outs by challenging the spot of the ball, which refs, unless there's glaring evidence, will never overturn. 

I actually feel bad for Bills fans. We were telling them this would happen the second Rex was hired.

http://sports.yahoo.com/m/7374dd69-e5f9-32e5-a55b-0b84cd4b53aa/ss_rex%26%2339%3Bs-plan-for-palmer%3A.html

Rex's plan for Palmer: "hope he has an off day"

Archived