Sunday Games thread

UnitedWhofans

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far this week has been fairly favorable for us. I would have liked MIA to win but expected NE to win that one. I would like to see OAK lose because they might be in the wildcard hunt as well. I dunno, the whole AFCW is pretty good right now so any team in that division that can lose will help us out. 

33 minutes ago, rex-n-effect said:

So far this week has been fairly favorable for us. I would have liked MIA to win but expected NE to win that one. I would like to see OAK lose because they might be in the wildcard hunt as well. I dunno, the whole AFCW is pretty good right now so any team in that division that can lose will help us out. 

Definitely.  I know its ridiculously early, but the AFC has so far organized itself in a way that makes a path to the playoff look readily attainable for the Jets.  Outside of Pitt/NE/Denver the path is wide open.

Meawhile injuries are already becoming a real problem for teams in the division, and we have so far largely avoided key personnel problems.  Even our difficulty of schedule looks overblown.

Archived