Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Advice: Week 3 Free Agents To Consider

JetNation

fantasy football

Each week, I look at my three big money leagues which are 10-12 teams and see who is out there to get a overall feel. There were a ton of injuries which makes this week interesting for speculation:

QB

• Miami Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill: He puts up garbage time stats but they still count. This new offense seems like a nice fit and his offense gets easier.
  • Baltimore Ravens QB Joe Flacco: He may not be 100% but his passing line are solid and their is very little running game in their offense.

RB

• Minnesota Vikings RB Matt Asiata: He is my pick to be ht emost valuable pickup this week based on previous Adrian Peterson’s injuries.
  • Carolina Panthers RB Cameron Artis Payne: He did not get the carries last week because he was inactive but I see him getting at least 60% of the available carries with Jonathon Stewart injured.
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Charles Sims: I am not sure how much time Doug Martin will miss but he was not impressive last week but is worth a flyer.
  • Minnesota Vikings RB Jerick McKinnon: I do not see him getting a ton of touches but he does have the talent to make those 10 touches worth it.
  • Carolina Panthers RB Fozzy Whitaker: He looked great last week but I see it as a odd circumstance.
  • Chicago Bears RB Jordan Howard: There is a complete job share with the Chicago Bears and since this regime drafted him, it is worth a shot.

WR

• San Diego Chargers WR Tyrell Williams: Another nice line and with Keenan Allen and Danny Woodhead out all year there are targets to be had in San Diego.
  • Indianapolis Colts WR Philip Dorsett: It looks like Donte Moncrief may be out and Dorsett is a favorite of Andrew Luck and a big play player.
  • New York Jets WR Quincy Enuwa: He may be the 3rd WR on the Jets but his production is actually a WR3 fantasy wise.

TE

• Baltimore Ravens TE Dennis Pitta: He looks to be 100% and back to being Joe Flacco’s favorite target.

D/ST

• New York Giants D: They have the look of a top 10 defense and Kirk Cousins has been nothing but shaky so far this year.

Thank you for reading and hit me up on Twitter.

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
b7GzKvYvbd8

Click here to read the full story...

Archived