TNF: Texans at Cheater Scumbags

Fibonacci

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, cant wait said:

If all it takes is an offhand comment about your precious man-crush to get your panties in a wad then maybe you should take a look in the mirror before you talk about insecurity. And while you're at it let us know how your beard is coming in too, I hear all the ladies at day care think it's sooooo cute

The "shut up" was about keeping a game thread from becoming a Geno/Fitz thread. The actual comment you made doesn't matter to me, you say dumb sh*t constantly. Doesn't bother me.

You want to be proven stupid all day? Cool. I'm happy to oblige. Don't think for a minute you actually agitate me though. 

Since you and your thin-skin seem to be keeping a journal about me, I would have thought you'd know this already.

Lol, what a freaking joke! Jets proved going to Buffalo on the road on TNF & kicking azz says something about their character. Texans are playing like a bunch of slapdicks. I'd be SHOCKED if the Jets play this bad vs Pats. You wonder how we lost to this Houston team?

22 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So much anger.

You get what you give with me and it starts with respect. Sometimes I wish I had the discipline to take the high road but I'm not used to getting talked to a certain way. You make a good point though and I need to turn down the urge to go for the kill when I get hit with a slap. Thanks for the perspective

1 minute ago, Jetster said:

Lol, what a freaking joke! Jets proved going to Buffalo on the road on TNF & kicking azz says something about their character. Texans are playing like a bunch of slapdicks. I'd be SHOCKED if the Jets play this bad vs Pats. You wonder how we lost to this Houston team?

Didn't they have TJ Yates vs us?

Well every team is going to have a stinker or two. Unfortunately against a team we hate. I wouldn't really close the book on Osweiller yet. He looked very good the past 2 weeks. O'Brien knows his Qbs, Fitz said he learned more from O'Brien than anyone. And he did pass on Hack. He could have drafted him. IMO he way overpaid for Osweiller. The guy was unproven. 

5 minutes ago, Jetster said:

The Pats have a CB that can hang with Hopkins.  We don't?

1 minute ago, Rangers9 said:

Well every team is going to have a stinker. Unfortunately against a team we hate. I wouldn't really close the book on Osweiller yet. He looked very good the past 2 weeks. O'Brien knows his Qbs, Fitz said he learned more from O'Brien than anyone. And he did pass on Hack. He could have drafted him. IMO he way overpaid for Osweiller. The guy was unproven. 

Teaching a QB doesn't make him a good head coach. 

You can see BB's philosophy here.  He prefers to have 2 average starters than a bad player and a great player.  Especially on defense, its often hard on other teams to really exploit a matchup.  The Pats are good but not exceptional all around the board.

It tends to make games pretty predictable.  Kinda grindy, bend but dont break defenses.  Offenses that kind of paper cut you to death.  

2 minutes ago, Hael said:

You can see BB's philosophy here.  He prefers to have 2 average starters than a bad player and a great player.  Especially on defense, its often hard on other teams to really exploit a matchup.  The Pats are good but not exceptional all around the board.

It tends to make games pretty predictable.  Kinda grindy, bend but dont break defenses.  Offenses that kind of paper cut you to death.  

They don't look great to me but it's 20-0. A slow bleed of an eventual blowout.

1 minute ago, Rangers9 said:

Well every team is going to have a stinker. Unfortunately against a team we hate. I wouldn't really close the book on Osweiller yet. He looked very good the past 2 weeks. O'Brien knows his Qbs, Fitz said he learned more from O'Brien than anyone. And he did pass on Hack. He could have drafted him. IMO he way overpaid for Osweiller. The guy was unproven. 

Every team has a stinker, sure I agree.

BUT, why is it that every team has a stinker vs the Rats???? Is it just CONSTANT stream of coincidence? CONSTANT luck?? HELL NO. Fvck NO.

This is a team that is beatable, POINT BLANK. But NOONE can figure out their gameplan? FVCK NO

Just now, BUM-KNEE said:

Every team has a stinker, sure I agree.

BUT, why is it that every team has a stinker vs the Rats???? Is it just CONSTANT stream of coincidence? CONSTANT luck?? HELL NO. Fvck NO.

This is a team that is beatable, POINT BLANK. But NOONE can figure out their gameplan? FVCK NO

It really is a mystery.  Teams seem to always do their worst.  Yet I love how the slapstick announcers credit coaching and the system.  

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

It really is a mystery.  Teams seem to always do their worst.  Yet I love how the slapstick announcers credit coaching and the system.  

Yeah, and its been like this since 2001?

Hell no, its bought and paid for, always has been with Krafty.

4 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

damn Houston is all kinds of awful

Thing is... they aren't awful.  They are mediocre.   But went up to New England, like about 26 other teams regularly do... being intimidated...rolled over... played dead... and did the "Gillette Jerk-off."

Archived