TNF: Texans at Cheater Scumbags

Fibonacci

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Every team has a stinker, sure I agree.

BUT, why is it that every team has a stinker vs the Rats???? Is it just CONSTANT stream of coincidence? CONSTANT luck?? HELL NO. Fvck NO.

This is a team that is beatable, POINT BLANK. But NOONE can figure out their gameplan? FVCK NO

I'm sure when teams go to Foxboro they're super paranoid and think there are cameras watching them etc and I'm sure that Kraft Enterprises amps up their paranoia. And O'Brien and Crennel, etcetera worked there so they know a little bit about what's going on. But this W with one rookie Qb and no backup is unbelievable and breaks just about every rule. You have to give them credit but F them anyways. 

So friends, is this latest Cheater asslick fest making everyone nice and nauseous tonight? I have thrown up in my mouth several times already tonight, thank you very much. Nothing worse then Simms and Nancy doing a Cheats game. They are the #1 NE ass lickers.

I cant figure out how NE is always good,  never misses a beat, never loses a fumble, always gets the PI calls, I just don't get it. They are never bad, ever. Their 3rd string QB looks like a regular starter.

WTF already.

Pats never have games where the team looks flat. Ever.

Cheating being what it is for them, they still run a tight ship.

16 ******* games, and I'd say 90% of teams have at least 3 games where they just don't show up. Seems insane to consider, but too common.

A lot of it is that 25 teams in the NFL are absolutely trash until about week 6, when they finally begin to gel and start getting offensive concepts down.  Meanwhile teams with continuity and good coaching like NE, always start strong simply b/c the rest shoot themselves in the foot.

2 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

So friends, is this latest Cheater asslick fest making everyone nice and nauseous tonight? I have thrown up in my mouth several times already tonight, thank you very much. Nothing worse then Simms and Nancy doing a Cheats game. They are the #1 NE ass lickers.

I cant figure out how NE is always good,  never misses a beat, never loses a fumble, always gets the PI calls, I just don't get it. They are never bad, ever. Their 3rd string QB looks like a regular starter.

WTF already.

Their 3rd stringer hasn't been good. He had one nice run and a few decent short mid-range passes but if the Texans don't fumble deep in their territory then it's a 6-0 game.

19 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Every team has a stinker, sure I agree.

BUT, why is it that every team has a stinker vs the Rats???? Is it just CONSTANT stream of coincidence? CONSTANT luck?? HELL NO. Fvck NO.

This is a team that is beatable, POINT BLANK. But NOONE can figure out their gameplan? FVCK NO

do you think maybe the rats have something to do with it.  they don't beat themselves

Let's hope the deflagate thing hasn't lit a raging fire under the Pats and they go undefeated this season.  I'm told by Pats fans here in Fla that Brady is going to come out with a vengeance and run up the score on every team he plays against this season. Let us hope Bowles is watching closely and figures out how to come up with game plans that work against NE, no matter which players are out or performing poorly, the way the B man does, and it pains me to type that.

2 minutes ago, FlaJetsFan said:

Let's hope the deflagate thing hasn't lit a raging fire under the Pats and they go undefeated this season.  I'm told by Pats fans here in Fla that Brady is going to come out with a vengeance and run up the score on every team he plays against this season. Let us hope Bowles is watching closely and figures out how to come up with game plans that work against NE, no matter which players are out or performing poorly, the way the B man does, and it pains me to type that.

Let him try it. With our Dline they'll kick his ass. 

The Texans are such a lopsided team.  It's like they have one phenomenal player at every position, but then next to him are Jags and draft busts.  All good teams have to do is double Hopkins, double Watt, play away from Mercilus and they can't do anything.

NE looked a lot better today than they did Sunday but then again HOU looked far worse than MIA. 

Brissett looked pretty good out there. He has that rookie QB instinct to take off running which is understandable given the nature of college football. He can win a few games with it until teams get enough tape on it and he either gets injured and learns his lesson or gets caught up by a more effective defensive front. That will be Rex's task for next week. 

Archived