Predictions - NY Jets at Kansas City Chiefs 9/25/16

papz187

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

KC has a 7 game home winning streak and is 12-2 in their last 14 games. Tell me again how this "should" be a win for us?

Do we even know if Marshall and/or Decker are playing?

27-16 KC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Chiefs just dont match up well against us in terms of what they want to do. They will have to do something that is not normal for them to beat us. Decker will play, Marshall is a game time decision.

Now that we know it's going to be rainy, the run game will play even more into it. Texans got about 4 yards a run on them

I realize there is a home field thing. Sometimes it is noise, sometimes environment (altitude in Denver), sometimes it is the travel, and sometimes it is mystique. At some point, however, home field won't make the difference in the game.

Take last week, we travelled, short week, played a team that beat us twice last year in a stadium we often struggle in. We clearly outplayed the Bills and it didn't matter in the end.

I know Houston was home last week and on the road on a short week last night, but clearly Houston was out classed last night and if the Pats were in Houston, do you think the outcome would be different.

Now look at KC, there are 1-1 just like us. But, last week they could only score 12 points against a defense that gave up 27 points to a 3rd string QB. The also gave up 19 points to a team that couldn't score a single point last night. Yes I know, any given Sunday. Yes, I know they were on the road.

When it comes down to it, this is a winnable game for the Jets; whether the Jets win it, well that is a whole different question.

KC is a really tough place to play, and they are coming off of a loss.  Fitzmagics performance was nice, but I think in the coming weeks we will see the buffalo pass defense is basically the worst in the NFL.  Decker is healthy, marshall is dinged up.

I see this as a low scoring slug fest

Jets 17

Chiefs 13

JETS have played 2 games that where close by the score but JETS were clearly the better team in both games. That ends this Sunday and playing at Arrowhead isnt going to help the chiefs one bit. JETS will be ready for this game.      Score: JETS 31  chiefs 13

55 minutes ago, SAR I said:

gettyimages-103256880.jpg?quality=80&w=6

You guys really need to check the weather forecast before you make these predictions.

Finesse passing game, muddy field, 11 in the box, raucous crowd, feels like:

Jets 9
Chiefs 19

SAR I

The Jets have the bigger healthier Oline & the best Dline in football. If this is a GRIND IT OUT in the trenches game, I LOVE OUR CHANCES with a Pro Bowl center & Carpenter and Winters getting dirty! Winters is a much better run blocker than a pass blocker and Clady is a better run blocker than Dbrick ever was & knows this KC team.

14 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

SAR I field conditions are the same for both teams.....

And let's remind everyone he was wrong with his prediction vs the Bills. His credibility is already shot so he'll pick the Jets to lose every game now.

13 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Fitz can't overcome the weather elements, Jets D holds strong, but are forced to play from a short field all day, and finally crack late.

Chiefs 13

Jets 6

Maybe this is where our NEW PUNTER pays dividends.

Archived