Larz

### Jets \ Chiefs --- The Official Game Thread ###

2 minutes ago, fltflo said:

Going to be a long day

Its crazy how they can suck any fun out of your Sundays before the 1st quarter ends. It only takes two possesions to know the outcome of any Jets game.

Tiresome.

You know what? If you're one of these guys defending this by saying KC is a good team... GFY. Seriously. How many excuses do we need? To not even look remotely competitive? **** you.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

"My team is the only team allowed to look good on Sundays and if they don't everyone needs to be fired.  If you disagree with me, GFY"

Flawless logic.  Arizona just got blown out by Buffalo.  Should they be calling for Bruce Arians's head?

Its not about "looking good". Its about being prepared (with 3 extra days) and actually competing. This kind of performance wouldn't defeat Cleveland at home, let alone at KC. Sick of the excuses. Decades of them. It's beyond tiresome. So yeah, GFY.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

That Robbie Anderson catch perfectly sums it up. Guys here are celebrating that throw, touting Fitz, totally ignoring the fact that every single other QB in the league completes that for a TD. Couldn't have been easier.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Irish Jet said:

Every.

Get in the bin.

Yes. Every. Its why only one team offered him a contract.

Just now, Mogglez said:

Yeah, I don't understand why Todd Bowles threw that god awful pick...or fumbled the ball on 3rd and long...or fumbled the kickoff return.

Again, Arizona got blown out by Rex Ryan and the Bills today. Should Arians be worried about his job?

Ignoring things you don't like to hear doesn't make them going away. You're really living up to the second half of your username right now.

Hey dummy, find me a post advocating for Bowles to be fired. Then come back and maybe I'll listen as you try to line up more excuses for a completely unacceptable all around "performance" by everyone. 

15 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

So who is your issue with then? The QB, the defense, the coaching? Are you just b*tching like a teenage girl just to b*tch, or do you actually have a point somewhere in all these stupid rants?  It's a gameday thread, not a therapy circle.

Mostly its about a lame team made worse by a lame fan base. I have passion for a team that I want to at least provide me some semblance of entertainment, and people who are supposed to understand that are here telling me its cool, the other team is better. So thats the approach, what, 10 times a year? 2Its always something. Week 1, I'm supposed to take a moral victory by dominating the Begals and losing. A Bills game that never should have been close and now a no-show game in Week 3. Sorry, not in the mood for hearing the wuss brigade who are ok with mediocrity. Take your rainbows and unicorns. I'd prefer to see this team win for a godamn change. And I reserve the right to tell u to GFY if you're one of them.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Mogglez said:

TIL that 10-6 in your first year isn't "winning".

You have all the critiques, but no answers or suggestions as to what should be done.   That's complaining just for the sake of complaining. 

No one is happy we're losing.  Difference is some of us weren't expecting to go 16-0 or 14-2.

I clearly stated a suggestion for what should be done. It was to STFU so the rest of us can wallow in reality.

And starting Petty would be a nice start to see where we really are in the rebuilding process. Fitz is garbage.

• Upvote 1

Its time to start having conversations about who we can realistically draft at QB in Round 1

Its Bryce Petty time. Figure out if hes anything or if we just keep drafting away. 

Or stick with Fitz, go win 6 or 7 games, and set the franchise back 3 more years (again) at least.

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, Joejet said:

Once again, probably should wait until he's able to throw the ball again.  Just a thought!

He can throw just fine right now. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company