Larz

### Jets \ Chiefs --- The Official Game Thread ###

I didn't know which team was going to show up. The team that looks flat and confused and is being out coached or the team that was focused and looking to make a statement against a team that has had it's problems. I think we have our answer.

1 minute ago, Fibonacci said:

Not calling a time out was dumb if you ask me. 

It shows Bowles is scared and doesn't have any confidence in his team. I am so unimpressed with Bowles.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'm done with Bowles.  Wtf?  Use a god damn time out.

he is a ******* scared moron 

I can't blame him for the 3 TO's but this team looks unprepared once again. I'm very unimpressed with Bowles.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Huh?  You can block the kick, return the punt, Hail Mary...

that was ******* moronic.  He had all 3 and didn't use one!!!!!

really starting to doubt him 

this team is loaded and they suck and he can't make adjustments or manage a game 

By TO I meant turn overs not time outs.

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

So so far in our 2 potential losses, a kicker missed 4 points and we had 3 turnovers. What do you expect a coach to do?

Properly manage the other parts of the game that are within his control and have his team prepared.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

The team was prepared. They lost boiled down on those two items. That's it. End of  story. They are not good enough to overcome those

Well then we have different definitions of being prepared. The secondary is getting shredded once again.

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Todd Bowles did adjust. Andy Reid adjusted too. A master class in offensive playcalling

Bowles has looked so overmatched it's comical.

1 minute ago, hawk said:

OMFG, Marshall running 2 yards in front of the Corner back, and Fitz ****s it up again.  Get his worthless ass out.  

And you think Geno is going to do better?

1 minute ago, Scoop24 said:

Defense have gave up 17 points . Don't get me wrong there not playing great . But we have 3 points . 14 points easily missed to Anderson and Marshall due to underthrows

Defense has actually only given up 10. The other 7 was a fumble return.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

He did against Cincy and got blasted for it . You are a hypocrite 

How do you know I criticized anybody? We had 2 1st and goal situations and not one run. If you haven't noticed we are having trouble throwing the ball today.

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

You all need to stop looking at the money.  He's not a $12M quarterback but it's the going rate for a team in our position without a franchise quarterback and a lousy free agent market.

This is what you get with a 33 year old journeyman quarterback.  This loss is on Woody Johnson, Terry Bradway, Mike Tannenbaum, John Idzik, and all the scouts who haven't found a decent QB in the draft in decades of trying.  Ryan Fitzpatrick is playing like he has historically, there are no surprises here.

SAR I

3 INT's, 2 of them in the end zone are not typical. They are just bad.

• Upvote 1

Fitz has been bad but it seems like his receivers have been tightly covered all day. KC's secondary is the total opposite of the jets.

• Upvote 1

One thing about this league is you never know from week to week. Jets looked putrid with 8 turnovers a week after they gained nearly 500 yards against Buffalo. The bills who were in turmoil all week kicked Arizona's ass. Next week could be a totally different story against seattle.

1 minute ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

0-2 in the conference and head to head losses vs two probable wild card teams - a win vs the hawks will not help much

They are 1-2 in conference and yes, a win against Seattle will help very much.

Guys on SNY really ripping jets game plan on both sides of the ball and they make alot of sense. Bowles is clueless.

• Upvote 1

Just now, JiF said:

Yep.  It was like they never watched any tape on the Chiefs.  

Im done with Fitz and Bowles.  

Yup, they made a lot of sense. They don't usually get on the game planning and coaching that badly but everything they said was true. The coaching on this team really really concerns me. #Clueless

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company