Larz

### Jets \ Chiefs --- The Official Game Thread ###

Did anyone else see the Jets d line stop running as soon as Alex smith broke the pocket?

this team did not show up to play. 

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Tiny linabcker plying great defense . Shut up and root for him fairly

Wait. He didn't get picked and gave up the TD? 

This is a Bowles team we've seen.  Every third or forth game they simply don't show up.  

Come out flat and sloppy.  Not a well coached team. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Dude your bias is showing. Shut up

I'm actually a fan of his. Right now I'm just pissed in general. Right now I hate everyone!!!!

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

So let's bring in a new head coach every 2 years and have no continuity. Good idea.

Go **** yourself

Wow. I'm not saying fire the guy.  But even you must see the pattern.   Am I wrong?

Stop blaming the refs.  They're not making Fitz throw int's or backs dropping balls or kick returners fumble.  

The Jets are bad. It's not the refs. 

1 minute ago, bostonmajet said:

Every time Fitz screws up you guys whine about the 12 million. Is it coming out of your pockets? Who cares how much he makes? If they paid him $7 million would it make his game today less stink?

Salary cap - means it's less money they can pay someone else to make the team better.

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Who?

So wait, you're telling me the Jets couldn't spend the $12mm on other FA's to make the team better?  Is that honestly your assessment?

• Upvote 1

Just now, SAR I said:

He is having a bad game.  It happens.  He's a journeyman.

He's the only reason we got 10 wins last year, he's the only reason we beat the Bills, it's what you get when you don't have a franchise quarterback.

SAR I

Sure..but there are people here that think he's a good QB.  He's not...he's a bottom 5 NFL starter.  We have what we have..I agree...

I certainly wouldn't have given him $12mm but he's what we have now.  

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, SAR I said:

You all need to stop looking at the money.  He's not a $12M quarterback but it's the going rate for a team in our position without a franchise quarterback and a lousy free agent market.

This is what you get with a 33 year old journeyman quarterback.  This loss is on Woody Johnson, Terry Bradway, Mike Tannenbaum, John Idzik, and all the scouts who haven't found a decent QB in the draft in decades of trying.  Ryan Fitzpatrick is playing like he has historically, there are no surprises here.

SAR I

You keep saying this - we get it!  Just because we know he sucks doesn't mean we can't be upset about it.   Yes, we get it...we overpaid for a crappy QB..

I, for one, am just not happy about it and want to express that frustration.  You need to stop worrying about my feelings on our QB situation.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bluej said:

If Fitz starts next week Bowles is begging to be fired, straight up

Fitz wil absolutely start next week...He's Bowles guy.  Fitz doesn't get benched until they are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.....after they lose their 7th game..

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company