Larz

### Jets \ Chiefs --- The Official Game Thread ###

just got home; watching game; funny the first 15 pages talk about how bad the defense is; and all the KC point scored off of turnovers....

Just now, Jetster said:

Fitz has to make a throw that Brandon has a chance at! Throws it a little lower they might have called the hold.

The guy almost gave him a bear hug and it appeared that he pulled his arm; throw sucked and he probably should have thrown it away or someone else, but the QB shouldn't have to throw it perfect for a PI; 

Just because the Jets aren't playing well doesn't mean the refs shouldn't be calling a fair game.

Blame whoever you want but fair is fair.

Just now, ylekram said:

at least make him kick it

Of course the way we are playing we fumble the punt and KC scores.

fumbling to a certain extent does have to do with coaching as often it is a lack of focus or technique. That being said, during the game, not much the coach can do.

Team needs a big play to change momentum; offense, defense, ST; some thing. Having been watching most of the game; didn't particularly like the 3-2 call nor Fitz choice - only needed 2, CB was off of Q by 12 yards.

Every time Fitz screws up you guys whine about the 12 million. Is it coming out of your pockets? Who cares how much he makes? If they paid him $7 million would it make his game today less stink?

Just now, Mike135 said:

Yes.  Because the Jets would have 5mil free to use for another player.

If that other player isn't a better QB is just doesn't matter. The big problem with the team is the QB

Sure, but where would you guys spend the money? You want to give you team the best chance to win. So, they got the Best QB they could for this year. Had the jets saved the money and played Geno and we were 0-2 loosing to the cheifs you would be calling Woody a cheap bastard for not getting a QB.

1 minute ago, BRONX DUDE said:

JETS D is very overrated and does not scare a sole.  The Chiefs could have scored easily 45 points already.

Sorry didn't the D just make a stop? They gave up 10 point - all on turnovers.

Maybe the cheifs should have scored that 45...

What is it with these damn tipped passes? why do i wr seem to be covered by 2 guys each? Not happy with Gailey today - NO I don't think we should fire him.

The whole offense is to blame. Yes, Fitz has had a BAD game. But he didn't fumble twice 89 did (he is a rookie - he will learn). Q had 2 TDs hit his hands (one tough) - tipping it up is not good. The play calling and the lack of pace is on Gailey.

I AM NOT MAKING EXCUSES FOR FITZ; he has had a bad game. But, the problem is that it isn't all on him.

• Upvote 1

He took 3 steps after the ball was let go, and he lead with his head; i guess when you throw 3 ints you don't get roughing the passer calls...

Not excusing Fitz, but why don't our WR get open more today? I understand in the Red Zone, but at the 40?

Not sure why the keep Geno on the roster if you don't put him in at this point? Why is Marshall still in?

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company