Larz

### Jets \ Chiefs --- The Official Game Thread ###

1 minute ago, jamesr said:

Especially with the teams we have coming up the next three weeks ... 

Have you checked out Seattle's offensive line? Watch them play if you have a chance. 

7 minutes ago, jamesr said:

KC and Seattle are the two more winnable games in the next 4 weeks, but both will be tough.

Seattle always seem to start a season playing poorly then suddenly a switch gets flipped and they're back to their best. I just hope that switch waits till after our game. :D 

Having them at home helps a lot too.

But going back to Warfish's comment, coming out of today 2-1 will give us good reason to hope for the rest of the season. 1-2 will not be good, with road trips to Arizona and Pittsburgh looming.

Their line is worse than ever. Not one of their starters might find a job on any other team. I think they have around 9mil in total salary dedicated to 5 linemen. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, thebuzzardman said:

Charcandrick West

Is this when you want to name your child after Charcoal, A Candle, and A Brick?

Usually these are made from combining two name together. Keyshawn, Rolanda, Jemarcus. 

They've taken this to a new triple level. Charley Candice Rick...Charcandrick. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

^^ cyborg

^^ not a cyborg

Charles is medically cleared to go and looks good in practice. Last week he told the coach he was not ready, and I believe he's done the same this week. Charles will go when he says he is ready. The interesting thing is that the coach offered that information to the press. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company