Larz

### Jets \ Chiefs --- The Official Game Thread ###

1 minute ago, jack48 said:

lets face lit. Does not everyone think that the good coaches in the league cannot wait to game plan against Fitz.  They know exactly what he cannot do, and it is considerable.

Alex Smith has the same limitations as Fitz...yet the Chiefs seem to do OK.

2 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Unbelievably bad judgment by Fitz. That's interception territory. And two lost scores. 

So now hitting a WR in the hands...TWICE, is a mistake by the QB?

1 minute ago, HighPitch said:

Ok the comeback is begginimg.  If u watched lsu last night....... 

LSU lost....lol.  Are you saying we're gonna throw the game winning TD pass after time expires?

1 minute ago, ECURB said:

Bowles needs a serious sit down with woody and mac... if he doesnt answer the questions right there is a new HC next week.

He is showing the same inabilities as Rex did

Seriously dude?

Bowles ain't going anywhere, whether you want him to or not.

16 minutes ago, jack48 said:

They get to the playoffs occasionally---and lose.  You are right.

I agree...but he is what we have at this point unfortunately.

43 minutes ago, ECURB said:

He had Geno named the starter before he got knocked out... So why not go back to who he thought was better last offseason...

You are aware that Fitz was still recovering from a broken leg last preseason, no?

I'm no Fitz fan, but Geno is garbage too...not to mention he ain't gonna be here next year anyway.

So if I'm a betting man, Fitz plays until at least Petty is healed...then the change will be made, but not to Geno.

38 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Geno cohldnt have done worse. 

Parcells would have pulled jesus uf he needed to.  He played to win.  Desperate to qin each game.  Bowles pretty much accepted the loss by 3 qtr and just kept going.  No changes no adjusting

Guess you missed the game that Geno threw 3 INT's in the FIRST quarter.

Listen....I as a fan, as well as you as a fan, know Fitz ain't great...at best he's average, and some games like today's he downright putrid.  But hoping on Geno is a lost cause.  i was almost hoping that Bowles put Geno in, just to finally get some closure on the Geno thing.  Honestly, at this point, I wouldn't fault the Jets for switching QB's...if Petty is healthy, because good or bad, he'd get meaningful experience and he is the guy we need info on, not Geno.

Whatever.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company