Larz

### Jets \ Chiefs --- The Official Game Thread ###

Just now, ylekram said:

the jets defense freaking blows. not a defender within 15 yards of the tight end

Looked like Harris had a complete and utter "does not compute" moment.  He has looked like absolute sh*t so far.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Dcronin said:

Could someone tell me who was supposed to cover Kelce on the TD? I saw Pryor line up in place, but suddenly he was lost. Was it not his job?

Looked like Harris. Pryor was in position to cover the cross on the other side with Lee and when they realized that Harris was having an alzheimers moment it was too late.

• Upvote 1

Fitzpatrick left the magic in Buffalo today I guess.

37 minutes ago, jetscrazey said:

Worst defensive game plan ever.  Bowles is a terrible 3rd down defensive coach.

We were one of the best teams in the league on 3rd down last year, but please, don't let that little stat ruin the "I don't like Bowles because a good team is beating us" circlejerk that's going on right now. 

• Upvote 1

At least I was forced to play Kansas City as my fantasy defense today.

Just now, Jets Daily Dosage. said:

They cut Terrance Ross , for a rookie to returns kicks?? Fools

Jeremy. But close.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Saul Goodman said:

I debated between KC and the Jets defenses today. I'm getting double-penetrated

I got boned with 3 guys I couldn't afford to cut being injured so I HAD to play KC or dump them for another defense that had a horrible matchup.

At least the Jets are helping me out in one way this Sunday.

1 minute ago, JetPotato said:

You know what? If you're one of these guys defending this by saying KC is a good team... GFY. Seriously. How many excuses do we need? To not even look remotely competitive? **** you.

"My team is the only team allowed to look good on Sundays and if they don't everyone needs to be fired.  If you disagree with me, GFY"

Flawless logic.  Arizona just got blown out by Buffalo.  Should they be calling for Bruce Arians's head?

Just now, jetscrazey said:

please the 2014 Jets went into KC with Michaek Vick at QB and put up a better fight than this crap

2014 has absolutely NOTHING to do with 2016.

7 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Its not about "looking good". Its about being prepared (with 3 extra days) and actually competing. This kind of performance wouldn't defeat Cleveland at home, let alone at KC. Sick of the excuses. Decades of them. It's beyond tiresome. So yeah, GFY.

Yeah, I don't understand why Todd Bowles threw that god awful pick...or fumbled the ball on 3rd and long...or fumbled the kickoff return.

Again, Arizona got blown out by Rex Ryan and the Bills today. Should Arians be worried about his job?

Ignoring things you don't like to hear doesn't make them go away. You're really living up to the second half of your username right now.

3 minutes ago, BRONX DUDE said:

YES THEY SHOULD .;  They also lost at home to Garapolololol

I hope this is sarcasm....or humor.

4 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Hey dummy, find me a post advocating for Bowles to be fired. Then come back and maybe I'll listen as you try to line up more excuses for a completely unacceptable all around "performance" by everyone. 

So who is your issue with then? The QB, the defense, the coaching? Are you just b*tching like a teenage girl just to b*tch, or do you actually have a point somewhere in all these stupid rants?  It's a gameday thread, not a therapy circle.

I, too, am flabbergasted as to why we didn't try and march downfield with 20 seconds left. Especially after our offense has shown us they are an absolute juggernaut capable of doing such a thing today.

• Upvote 1

18 1/2 games into a head coaching career and some of you want our Head Coach fired.  Thank God you guys don't have any control of a football team.

Just now, JiF said:

Huh?  You can block the kick, return the punt, Hail Mary...

that was ******* moronic.  He had all 3 and didn't use one!!!!!

really starting to doubt him 

this team is loaded and they suck and he can't make adjustments or manage a game 

Fitzpatrick throwing a hail mary.0cf56c617ec6e5758ae4bb6db52cd6e9-1.jpg

• Upvote 2

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

So to recap

Hate the first round pick and demean everything he does because you never agreed with the pick.

Hate the head coach who has been here only 18 games

Hate all the rookie players who don't play well initially.

GENIUS.

While we're critiquing coaches, Andy Reid should have made Hill catch that ball. 

4 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Mostly its about a lame team made worse by a lame fan base. I have passion for a team that I want to at least provide me some semblance of entertainment, and people who are supposed to understand that are here telling me its cool, the other team is better. So thats the approach, what, 10 times a year? 2Its always something. Week 1, I'm supposed to take a moral victory by dominating the Begals and losing. A Bills game that never should have been close and now a no-show game in Week 3. Sorry, not in the mood for hearing the wuss brigade who are ok with mediocrity. Take your rainbows and unicorns. I'd prefer to see this team win for a godamn change.

TIL that 10-6 in your first year isn't "winning".

You have all the critiques, but no answers or suggestions as to what should be done.   That's complaining just for the sake of complaining. 

No one is happy we're losing.  Difference is some of us weren't expecting to go 16-0 or 14-2.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HighPitch said:

Man everyone at each others throats. 

I know ow that r much

I also know ow that r much.

Just pulling your leg lol.

3 minutes ago, Larz said:

I get your point, but Bowles and staff are getting punked

He's young. There are going to be growing pains. It happens.  My problem right now has more to do with the QB and the offense and the players.

Picking the guy who is hurt and double covered deep downfield with Powell and Quincy open in the flat when all you need is 2 yards.

FITZMAGIC BABY.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

I am at a Meditative presentation in NYC!!!

What is going on!!

How are we losing!!

So far its because Todd Bowles isn't:

-Throwing the ball well.

-Holding onto the ball when running.

-Stopping Travis Kelce from breaking double teams.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Wake me up when we find a coach willing to adjust 

Yeah, we need a guy willing to go put 3 defenders on the TE instead of 2!

Just now, Gastineau Lives said:

The Jets have better players than the Chiefs. By like, alot.

No, didn't you hear?  We're "loaded".

You know, except at the most important position in sports.

Damn Andy Reid, why did you fumble that ball?

Just now, gEYno said:

Lets see Petty...

Inactive with the ballcap on today. Would be Geno if anything.

1 minute ago, Rexorcism said:

They have everything hes looking to do covered, throw it AWAY or run it

If he didn't rush that throw and lock in on his read right away, he would have had Brandon Marshall WIDE OPEN in the middle of the end zone.  Needed to let the play develop less than a second and that would have been the result.

• Upvote 1

Just now, AFJF said:

Jets offense, defense and special teams imploding while I sit in an Eagles bar watching fans celebrate Carson Wentz dominating the Steelers...this is fun.

The guys who told me I was crazy for wanting to trade up for him have been pretttttttttayyyyy silent.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

Atleast you're not a Browns fan. 

Those guys have to be absolutely sick righ tnow. 

To be fair, if Hue does use one of those bazillion picks on a comparable QB, he'll still look like a genius and it will be a win-win for both teams.

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

But this is the Browns here. How many times have we seen the Browns so that when you have "your franchise guy" sitting right there? 

Well yeah lol, the Browns haven't earned that trust or good faith.  Just making a point.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company