### Jets \ Chiefs --- The Official Game Thread ###

Larz

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

"My team is the only team allowed to look good on Sundays and if they don't everyone needs to be fired.  If you disagree with me, GFY"

Flawless logic.  Arizona just got blown out by Buffalo.  Should they be calling for Bruce Arians's head?

Its not about "looking good". Its about being prepared (with 3 extra days) and actually competing. This kind of performance wouldn't defeat Cleveland at home, let alone at KC. Sick of the excuses. Decades of them. It's beyond tiresome. So yeah, GFY.

Just now, Jetster said:

Fitz has to make a throw that Brandon has a chance at! Throws it a little lower they might have called the hold.

The guy almost gave him a bear hug and it appeared that he pulled his arm; throw sucked and he probably should have thrown it away or someone else, but the QB shouldn't have to throw it perfect for a PI; 

1 minute ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Refs suck so far. It should have been PI on Berry and that "fumble" on Powell was total BS.

These refs make me HATE NFL FOOTBALL sometimes. Jets never get this slanted BS calls at home. Berry had his hands all over Marshall, Powells on his azz when the ball comes out.

Archived