### Jets \ Chiefs --- The Official Game Thread ###

Larz

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

That Robbie Anderson catch perfectly sums it up. Guys here are celebrating that throw, touting Fitz, totally ignoring the fact that every single other QB in the league completes that for a TD. Couldn't have been easier.

dude, you are a moron

8 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

"My team is the only team allowed to look good on Sundays and if they don't everyone needs to be fired.  If you disagree with me, GFY"

Flawless logic.  Arizona just got blown out by Buffalo.  Should they be calling for Bruce Arians's head?

YES THEY SHOULD .;  They also lost at home to Garapolololol

7 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Its not about "looking good". Its about being prepared (with 3 extra days) and actually competing. This kind of performance wouldn't defeat Cleveland at home, let alone at KC. Sick of the excuses. Decades of them. It's beyond tiresome. So yeah, GFY.

Yeah, I don't understand why Todd Bowles threw that god awful pick...or fumbled the ball on 3rd and long...or fumbled the kickoff return.

Again, Arizona got blown out by Rex Ryan and the Bills today. Should Arians be worried about his job?

Ignoring things you don't like to hear doesn't make them go away. You're really living up to the second half of your username right now.

Just now, Fibonacci said:

Not calling a time out was dumb if you ask me. 

Can't there if they get the first you are just helping them... Had to hope for an incomplete pass and nothing showed this team has a 45 second td drive in them

Just now, Mogglez said:

Yeah, I don't understand why Todd Bowles threw that god awful pick...or fumbled the ball on 3rd and long...or fumbled the kickoff return.

Again, Arizona got blown out by Rex Ryan and the Bills today. Should Arians be worried about his job?

Ignoring things you don't like to hear doesn't make them going away. You're really living up to the second half of your username right now.

so you think it's ok to just take it into halftime down 14?    why not try to put some pressure on KC and get the ball back.   

Archived