### Jets \ Chiefs --- The Official Game Thread ###

Larz

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, FidelioJet said:

Stop blaming the refs.  They're not making Fitz throw int's or backs dropping balls or kick returners fumble.  

The Jets are bad. It's not the refs. 

REFS suck and BAD calls affect the game. Anyone who doesn't see that is an idiot.

Just now, Mogglez said:

Yeah, I don't understand why Todd Bowles threw that god awful pick...or fumbled the ball on 3rd and long...or fumbled the kickoff return.

Again, Arizona got blown out by Rex Ryan and the Bills today. Should Arians be worried about his job?

Ignoring things you don't like to hear doesn't make them going away. You're really living up to the second half of your username right now.

Hey dummy, find me a post advocating for Bowles to be fired. Then come back and maybe I'll listen as you try to line up more excuses for a completely unacceptable all around "performance" by everyone. 

Are there enough commercial breaks in this game?  Before they even went to this game, late because of the OT Miami-Cleveland, they put up 8 ads, a s action ID, a promo for Kevin James' lame new show.  Missed a chunk of the first quarter which I guess I shouldn't complain about--but this is just a bunch of commercials interrupted occasionally by a game.

Archived