### Jets \ Chiefs --- The Official Game Thread ###

Larz

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, LIJetsFan said:

It's raining there now.  The field is going to be a mess.  

One if the forecasts I saw today said rain from 10-1, then cloudy the rest of the way.  We'll see.

6 minutes ago, Bocajetfan said:

Could be just checking the sprinkler systems 

gettyimages-501235670.jpg?w=1000&h=600&c

Them some sprinklers.

I don't know about you, but when I'm not at the stadium I always dress like the fans in the opposing stadiums dress so I feel like I'm there.  So today I'm going to be wearing a poncho.

SAR I

10 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

G&P really isn't part of our offensive arsenal anymore so it's not really our forté with Forté as RB.  #22, IMO, seems to smoothly glide through the scrum and has a running style as smooth as such:

f?id=53050d05ecad04650501f9ff

Smoothly Glide them into submission!

Sounds kinda......

JUST WIN BABY!!!

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

^^ cyborg

^^ not a cyborg

Charles is medically cleared to go and looks good in practice. Last week he told the coach he was not ready, and I believe he's done the same this week. Charles will go when he says he is ready. The interesting thing is that the coach offered that information to the press. 

5 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

What do you  mean "national TV?"   I am here in the nation and this sh*t is not on.

Just now, The Crusher said:

National Tv? Where you live?  We have Pittsburgh and Cincinnati at 425 here.  Least thought we did. 

These two guys probably live near one another.  

4 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

Charles is medically cleared to go and looks good in practice. Last week he told the coach he was not ready, and I believe he's done the same this week. Charles will go when he says he is ready. The interesting thing is that the coach offered that information to the press. 

Cleared to play but wont go?

Sounds like John Abraham syndrome 

2 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

The Jets are always on in the tri-state area.  So are the Giants.  That is how I watch most of the games.  I drive up for the weekend.  I don't get it.

Well if you live in California I wouldn't expect the 4:25 game to be the Jets around here its the marquee game today. 

Archived