### Jets \ Chiefs --- The Official Game Thread ###

Larz

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Hey dummy, find me a post advocating for Bowles to be fired. Then come back and maybe I'll listen as you try to line up more excuses for a completely unacceptable all around "performance" by everyone. 

So who is your issue with then? The QB, the defense, the coaching? Are you just b*tching like a teenage girl just to b*tch, or do you actually have a point somewhere in all these stupid rants?  It's a gameday thread, not a therapy circle.

Just now, Fibonacci said:

Why is Bowles so conservative when we are down 14 already? Why not call Timeout after the sack? Dumb decisions galore. Come on Bowles. Grow a pair. You are down already. What the **** are you waiting for?

You wanna let them punt so we can fumble it, and they kick a FG?

5 minutes ago, LionelRichie said:

so you think it's ok to just take it into halftime down 14?    why not try to put some pressure on KC and get the ball back.   

Down 14 points with KC getting the ball to start the 3rd; that was PussyBall to the max. You need 2 TDs to be even. Show some fvckin' balls for fvcks sake. 

19 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

10 days to prep and the team comes out like this. Hard to ignore that 3 out of Bowles' last 4 games the team has looked totally unprepared.

not to mention KC with a 3rd and 8 with 1:08 left and we don't use a time out and run the clock to 45 seconds. Will someone please drag Bowles aside by his throat and teach him how to use ******* timeouts ....

2 minutes ago, ausman said:

Are there enough commercial breaks in this game?  Before they even went to this game, late because of the OT Miami-Cleveland, they put up 8 ads, a s action ID, a promo for Kevin James' lame new show.  Missed a chunk of the first quarter which I guess I shouldn't complain about--but this is just a bunch of commercials interrupted occasionally by a game.

Of all the annoyed posts, this one reflects the mood the most.

As much as I hate A LOT of the decisions made in this game, I'm not sure in what world anyone thinks it would have been a good idea to opt to get the ball put into the hands of the kid who is solely responsible for 7 of those Chiefs points.  The Chiefs were more likely to end up with points off of a punt than the Jets.

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

So ladies and gents. What do we think of the first half? 

We did the opposite of what was needed.  Instead of coming out and scoring early, we decide to throw an INT and fumble a kickoff.  Giving them all the momentum.

If they stop the dumb sh!t, still plenty of time left to make up for the crap play from the rookie and journeyman.

Archived