### Jets \ Chiefs --- The Official Game Thread ###

Larz

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

So to recap

Hate the first round pick and demean everything he does because you never agreed with the pick.

Hate the head coach who has been here only 18 games

Hate all the rookie players who don't play well initially.

GENIUS.

1 minute ago, Rexorcism said:

what about the Browns?...emoji41.png

True....but he clearly should have been the #1.  The Browns should have beat the phins with their 3rd qb today,  but of course they choked. Wentz has to be glad they traded that pick!

15 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

So who is your issue with then? The QB, the defense, the coaching? Are you just b*tching like a teenage girl just to b*tch, or do you actually have a point somewhere in all these stupid rants?  It's a gameday thread, not a therapy circle.

Mostly its about a lame team made worse by a lame fan base. I have passion for a team that I want to at least provide me some semblance of entertainment, and people who are supposed to understand that are here telling me its cool, the other team is better. So thats the approach, what, 10 times a year? 2Its always something. Week 1, I'm supposed to take a moral victory by dominating the Begals and losing. A Bills game that never should have been close and now a no-show game in Week 3. Sorry, not in the mood for hearing the wuss brigade who are ok with mediocrity. Take your rainbows and unicorns. I'd prefer to see this team win for a godamn change. And I reserve the right to tell u to GFY if you're one of them.

Archived