### Jets \ Chiefs --- The Official Game Thread ###

Larz

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rexorcism said:

They have everything hes looking to do covered, throw it AWAY or run it

If he didn't rush that throw and lock in on his read right away, he would have had Brandon Marshall WIDE OPEN in the middle of the end zone.  Needed to let the play develop less than a second and that would have been the result.

Just now, bostonmajet said:

Every time Fitz screws up you guys whine about the 12 million. Is it coming out of your pockets? Who cares how much he makes? If they paid him $7 million would it make his game today less stink?

Yes.  Because the Jets would have 5mil free to use for another player.

1 minute ago, bostonmajet said:

Every time Fitz screws up you guys whine about the 12 million. Is it coming out of your pockets? Who cares how much he makes? If they paid him $7 million would it make his game today less stink?

It is a salary cap league so if you can save 12 million that is a lot of upgrades down the roster...

Not to mention in this case a straight 12 mil... 

Just now, AFJF said:

Jets offense, defense and special teams imploding while I sit in an Eagles bar watching fans celebrate Carson Wentz dominating the Steelers...this is fun.

The guys who told me I was crazy for wanting to trade up for him have been pretttttttttayyyyy silent.

1 minute ago, bostonmajet said:

Salary cap - means it's less money they can pay someone else to make the team better.

Archived