### Jets \ Chiefs --- The Official Game Thread ###

Larz

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Villain The Foe said:

I dont ever want to hear a word about Geno Smith ever again

The fitztragic lovers will find a way to twist fitz throwing two stupid redzone picks and another to a covered marhsall to be geno's fault. Just wait.

Multiple posters on here claimed that this was going to happen all offseason and we got trumped. I hate to see my jets lose, but it's pretty hilarious to be right.

Just now, SAR I said:

He is having a bad game.  It happens.  He's a journeyman.

He's the only reason we got 10 wins last year, he's the only reason we beat the Bills, it's what you get when you don't have a franchise quarterback.

SAR I

Sure..but there are people here that think he's a good QB.  He's not...he's a bottom 5 NFL starter.  We have what we have..I agree...

I certainly wouldn't have given him $12mm but he's what we have now.  

1 minute ago, ylekram said:

while I agree he is having a bad game, the play falls on q

I don't know man, Fitz ran right into the pass rush and threw an almost Tebow esque half jump pass.  Hard to defend that in any way shape or form.

1 minute ago, Colgateman said:

The fitztragic lovers will find a way to twist fitz throwing two stupid redzone picks and another to a covered marhsall to be geno's fault. Just wait.

Multiple posters on here claimed that this was going to happen all offseason and we got trumped. I hate to see my jets lose, but it's pretty hilarious to be right.

novice troll

Fitz's performance in this game is eerily similar to game 16 last year.  To me, he's not playing "within himself".  He's trying to do too much and call it leadership.  He could've and should've just throw it away on second down as soon as he was forced to step up.  But he thought he could still make the play.  He can't and it's a low percentage throw for any QB.  Maybe he's not smart enough to realize that?  I dunno.

Archived