Larz

### Jets \ Chiefs --- The Official Game Thread ###

Why isn't that a late hit on Fitz?  Two steps?  Ball was out and he didn't pull up.

• Upvote 1

He took 3 steps after the ball was let go, and he lead with his head; i guess when you throw 3 ints you don't get roughing the passer calls...

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

You all need to stop looking at the money.  He's not a $12M quarterback but it's the going rate for a team in our position without a franchise quarterback and a lousy free agent market.

This is what you get with a 33 year old journeyman quarterback.  This loss is on Woody Johnson, Terry Bradway, Mike Tannenbaum, John Idzik, and all the scouts who haven't found a decent QB in the draft in decades of trying.  Ryan Fitzpatrick is playing like he has historically, there are no surprises here.

SAR I

well said 

Just now, LionelRichie said:

every pass does not need to be thrown off balance.   

He barely got any juice stepping into his throws .. the off balance ones are Hilarious 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

You all need to stop looking at the money.  He's not a $12M quarterback but it's the going rate for a team in our position without a franchise quarterback and a lousy free agent market.

This is what you get with a 33 year old journeyman quarterback.  This loss is on Woody Johnson, Terry Bradway, Mike Tannenbaum, John Idzik, and all the scouts who haven't found a decent QB in the draft in decades of trying.  Ryan Fitzpatrick is playing like he has historically, there are no surprises here.

SAR I

3 INT's, 2 of them in the end zone are not typical. They are just bad.

• Upvote 1

Yeah. Last week is a fond memory. Fitzpatrick can go Fitzf*ck himself.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Ghost said:

This is painful. I feel like I'm being tied and some fat chick named Ginger is flicking my balls as I'm screaming on top of my lungs. 

But that scenario sounds sooooo much more enjoyable than this.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bleedin Green said:

How is Fitz supposed to do well when so many of his throws are getting dropped?!?  Jeez, can't the Chiefs do their part at all?

There you go!  About damn time you losers make a catch!

The last 4 passes should have been picked. The 5th was.  

Wow.

• Upvote 2