### Jets \ Chiefs --- The Official Game Thread ###

Larz

4 minutes ago, ECURB said:

Why am I blaming Bowles? Same reason everyone blames Girardi... Or coughlin... Or any coach... It is their job to pull a guy... If he puts in geno after pick #3 they might have a shot at the W the D was playing good

No one, even me...Fitzpatrick's largest critic, believes Geno pulls them put of this hole that he put them in.  I want Petty the second he is healthy.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Colgateman said:

He's had two bad games 

The only good game he had was against a Buffalo D with half its linebacker and defensive line core out. And then Fitz even got a break when the Bills' best OLB bit his tongue and went out.

We  have lost against every good D we have faced with Fitz over the last year's.  He's ******* terrible.

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

No one, even me...Fitzpatrick's largest critic, believes Geno pulls them put of this hole that he put them in.  I want Petty the second he is healthy.

Just out of pure kindness they won't put Petty in until the season is completely lost, that way it takes away any pressure during that learning experience.  If there's any time that exists between them being ready to start Petty's suffering and them being sick and tired of Fitz, that's when we'll see Geno.  That's about it.

3 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Fitz wil absolutely start next week...He's Bowles guy.  Fitz doesn't get benched until they are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.....after they lose their 7th game..

If Fitz is this bad over the next 4 weeks believe me he will be benched. But not after one bad game. Teams like the Bills etc who were terrible played well today. So it's kind of erratic for many teams in the NFL. The thing I hated the most about Fitz today was that he played stupid football. Making the same mistake multiple times and not giving the team a chance to get back into the game. If this continues his teammates won't want him to start. 

The QB threw an INT for every month that he held out for 12 million dollars.  I'd say it's on him a little bit more.

I didnt say it was on Bowles more...Its obviously a Fitz stinker, but the Chiefs defense had our offense in check all game, nobody was getting any separation from coverage, that part is on Bowles and his Offensive coaches...Obviously Fitz needs to throw it away if noone is open instead of forcing balls in and getting picked.

Just now, LionelRichie said:

the big thing about the 6 int's is that this is exactly what a "game manager" is supposed to avoid.   if we are going to watch a QB look totally lost and throw balls up for grabs lets see Petty do it.   

Post of the week

14 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Its Bryce Petty time. Figure out if hes anything or if we just keep drafting away. 

Or stick with Fitz, go win 6 or 7 games, and set the franchise back 3 more years (again) at least.

Once again, probably should wait until he's able to throw the ball again.  Just a thought!

The worst single game, and worst QB performance, I have ever had the reeking displeasure of having to watch.

Putting Fitz back in after INT #4 is, IMO, a fireable offense.

Fitz earned a seat on the bench today, painful as that is for me.

The defense was dogsh*t the entire first half+, we were more lucky than good it wasn't a 40 point blowout by halftime.

Jalin Marshall should lose his job as a return man, too many fumbles.

Whats truly sad is that not one single word of this is overreaction.  The level of catostrophic ****upmanship that was the NY Jets today was a sickening cesspool of filth and embarassment.

What the ever loving **** Jets.  Seriously.

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

The worst single game, and worst QB performance, I have ever had the reeking displeasure of having to watch.

Putting Fitz back in after INT #4 is, IMO, a fireable offense.

Fitz earned a seat on the bench today, painful as that is for me.

The defense was dogsh*t the entire first half+, we were more lucky than good it wasn't a 40 point blowout by halftime.

Jalin Marshall should lose his job as a return man, too many fumbles.

Whats truly sad is that not one single word of this is overreaction.  The level of catostrophic ****upmanship that was the NY Jets today was a sickening cesspool of filth and embarassment.

What the ever loving **** Jets.  Seriously.

And yet, none of it is even the worst part... The worst part is that the "future" is a 2nd round pick that isn't good enough to be 3rd string.

18 minutes ago, ausman said:

Still early in the season.  1-2 is not the end of the world.  They have a ton of repair work to do.  What matters now is how effective those repaired prove to be next week against Seattle.

1-2 in the conference and head to head losses vs two probable wild card teams - a win vs the hawks will not help much

Archived