Time to start Geno or Petty

Jets Daily Dosage.

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

How much you want to bet? If you think anyone other than Fitz is under center versus the Seahawks, you're either very naive or very clueless. 

Then the coach needs to be fired if they are gonna run that bum out onto the field. He may have pulled the wool over many other people's eyes with a 10-6 record against cupcake opponents but not I. There's a reason he's bounced around this much. Because he's not good, in the slightest

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ECURB said:

His leash should have been 4 INTs long.... 5 broke the leash... 6 was him getting hit by a car

I meant for next week. Pulling Fitz today after 4 would have been the compassionate thing to do. Statistically speaking, you just aren't going to survive a 6 INT \ No TD game. Fitz is playing for a new contract and he has a HUGE hole to climb out of.

That backup money in year two and three that he passed up might be something he regrets.

I have been A GIANT Fitz supporter, but after this performance, we need to go in a different direction. Fitz was supposed to be the "smart" QB with the limited arm. There was nothing smart about today's performance. Time for Petty to play. I would even give Geno a chance, and I HATE Genos game. 

2 minutes ago, Jets Daily Dosage. said:

Then the coach needs to be fired if they are gonna run that bum out onto the field. He may have pulled the wool over many other people's eyes with a 10-6 record against cupcake opponents but not I. There's a reason he's bounced around this much. Because he's not good, in the slightest

There is nothing behind him that inspires any more confidence. Especially in the other players on that sideline. You want to see this team quit? Put the backup of this team in next week. 

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

There is nothing behind him that inspires any more confidence. Especially in the other players on that sideline. You want to see this team quit? Put the backup of this team in next week. 

You want to see a team quit? Hit rewind on your TV... You want to see a coach quit? Hit rewind on your TV... It just happened...

How can you respect your coach when your QB just had a worse game than your backup ever has? Not to mention Geno was slated to be the starter last year... Was living with Marshall... Dont think he wont have support

Just now, ECURB said:

You want to see a team quit? Hit rewind on your TV... You want to see a coach quit? Hit rewind on your TV... It just happened...

How can you respect your coach when your QB just had a worse game than your backup ever has? Not to mention Geno was slated to be the starter last year... Was living with Marshall... Dont think he wont have support

Do you actually believe anything you just said? The players were literally begging for Fitz to come back. Begging. 

this is who ryan is.  he is hot and cold. he takes dumb chances.  that is why he keeps getting jobs, then losing them.  he does enough to tease you, then effs it up

with that said, it is telling bowles did not yank him like a pitcher getting shelled or a goalie giving it up

bowles is stubborn

It is not a good combination

Do you actually believe anything you just said? The players were literally begging for Fitz to come back. Begging. 

They won't be after this week. They werent in buffalo... They werent in houston and now they wont in NY

What gives you the smallest inkling that this team is looking to switch quarterbacks? There isn't even a hint of it. Not an ounce. 

That's my point... If they don't take a a serious look at it they are a bad staff... 

Just now, Colgateman said:

Stat/Fact:

Geno smith has never thrown 6 picks in one game

Since Geno has never thrown 6 picks in a game Geno>Fitzpatrick.

You can not debate this fact, don't even try.

Yeah. That's not how proving things works. I'd hope you know better than that but I doubt you do. 

5 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Fitz is NOT the best QB on the roster.

Please don't say Geno is, that's laughable. I can deal with Petty if Fitz continues to sh*t the bed. The FO spent 12 mil on the guy, it's going to take more than one horrid game. He should have been benched, I agree with that. It also shows you how they feel about Geno

37 minutes ago, Maxman said:

If they were going to bench Fitz after this game, which they should but they won't, it couldn't be for Petty because he isn't going to be ready for a few more weeks.

A few weeks?  Do we know that for sure.  Hadn't heard a time frame in a while.

44 minutes ago, ECURB said:

6 INTs is enough to justify that

Anyone with realistic expectation already knew this team wasn't good. The oline sucks and wasn't addressed, Revis is surprisingly bad, Fitz is Fitz, the coaching staff is still young, outside of the Dline and WRs whole team is below average. 

The sky can't be falling the sh*t fell 40 years ago. 

Archived