Time to start Geno or Petty

Jets Daily Dosage.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

that's only because he's been pulled before he had the opportunity

Exactly...Geno had 3 INTs on EIGHT pass attempts in one quarter.  Was on pace for 12-15 picks before Rex pulled him.

10 hours ago, King P said:

Fitzpatrick had by far the worst game any Jets QB has had in recent history and people are still throwing the cape on to save him talking about "But but Geno"

You can't make this sh*t up LOL

Fitz was atrocious...nobody can deny that.

16 minutes ago, phill1c said:

TWO (2) YEARS AGO!!

Ryan Fitzpatrick had 3 INTs (or more) in the 4th Quarter in two of this last 4 starts.

When talking about history, it's appropriate to bring up past performances. 

Last night was the second-worst performance I've ever seen from  a Jets QB, the first being when  Geno was pulled while on pace to throw 12-15 INTs against Buffalo.

1 minute ago, AFJF said:

Last night was the second-worst performance I've ever seen from  a Jets QB, the first being when  Geno was pulled while on pace to throw 12-15 INTs against Buffalo.

Geno was pulled right?  A good thing but why was Fitz left in the game yesterday? 

3 minutes ago, AFJF said:

I thought we were talking about RECENT history. And, really, your Geno Hatred is showing. Because the WORST QB performance was Fitztragic's performance to keep us out of the playoffs last year, when he, again, threw 3 INTs in the 4th quarter of a must-win game.

I know you hate Geno Smith, but try to make plausible arguments against him. And try not to let your FitzMagic pom poms show too much.

Just now, Bruce Harper said:

I think Bowles will start him next week but if he keeps up this kind of play it can't last for too long.   Also, I like Bowles but I'm not sure as a second year coach he will have the guts to go to Petty -- more likely Geno, unfortunately.

it's not just his decision, it will be made with mccags too.  but they're not going to bench fitz until they're mostly out of the playoffs and that's not happening at 1-3.

1 minute ago, Augustiniak said:

it's not just his decision, it will be made with mccags too.  but they're not going to bench fitz until they're mostly out of the playoffs and that's not happening at 1-3.

Maccs $12 million dollar man is Fitz all the way 

Cant wait for this team to finally get a head coach who does things his way then maybe we will start winning 

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Geno was pulled right?  A good thing but why was Fitz left in the game yesterday? 

What answer could there possibly be, other than they have THAT little faith in Geno?

Even I was calling for Geno so he could get some looks.

Thuis staff had zero interest in putting Geno on the field.

1 minute ago, AFJF said:

What answer could there possibly be, other than they have THAT little faith in Geno?

Even I was calling for Geno so he could get some looks.

Thuis staff had zero interest in putting Geno on the field.

Sadly you are correct and for that matter has zero brains in evaluating QB talent 

8 minutes ago, phill1c said:

I thought we were talking about RECENT history. And, really, your Geno Hatred is showing. Because the WORST QB performance was Fitztragic's performance to keep us out of the playoffs last year, when he, again, threw 3 INTs in the 4th quarter of a must-win game.

I know you hate Geno Smith, but try to make plausible arguments against him. And try not to let your FitzMagic pom poms show too much.

Two whole entire years ago.  I think the box scores were in hyroglyphics back then.

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Sadly you are correct and for that matter has zero brains in evaluating QB talent 

It sucks.  No chance Geno goes in to Canton as a Jet after what happened last night.

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Maccs $12 million dollar man is Fitz all the way 

Cant wait for this team to finally get a head coach who does things his way then maybe we will start winning 

Remember when the Tuna benched Simms and he was a 4 year vet and had started the last 3 years.. Of course he waited to long to pull Mirer for Lucas but such is life..

Archived