Todd Bowles

UnitedWhofans

Wrong. Who is going to be on the back page? Todd Bowles or Ryan Fitzpatrick. Answer: Ryan Fitzpatrick.

You need to STFU...You think you know it all but actually you're proving once again, that you don't know squat about football and you're making a Complete Fool out of yourself.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will.  You said what you said.  It's not a big deal.  I have no idea how we can blame a game plan when the QB, the team play this bad.  Have no friggen idea what the game plan even was.  I'm guessing it wasn't throw the ball into triple coverage inside the 10 on 2nd down for a pick.  Twice.  Overthrow or miss receivers on just about every pass.  

The Coach takes some blame as well when the team has a shlt game, end of story...The self appointed Post Police need to back off and get a life.

Let's blame him being piss poor at game management. He also shows zero fire, as this team is prone to randomly showing up flatter than Bonnie and Clyde's tires. So, he sucks in game and doesn't get the team up to play. So, what exactly does he do? Come up with awesome schemes that make Alex Smith look like a downfield passer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I don't care. The QB sucked today, so let's blame the head coach. Do you know how stupid that sounds

other things were going on other than the horrid QB play. Bowles still does not know how to use timeouts, the offense looked like it was playing in quicksand. Brandon Marshall should probably not have even been on the field since he was visibly limping and yet we have 2 young promising WR's rotting on the bench. No adjustments on offense since KC's game plan was to take away the outside yet we still kept attacking the outside as if something was going to miraculously change. The defense got breaks because KC's offense was bad as well causing most of their own problems. In short we were so out coached it wasn't even close. That was the worst over all showing by a football team in every aspect of the game I have ever seen.

27 minutes ago, The Troll said:

Let's blame him being piss poor at game management. He also shows zero fire, as this team is prone to randomly showing up flatter than Bonnie and Clyde's tires. So, he sucks in game and doesn't get the team up to play. So, what exactly does he do? Come up with awesome schemes that make Alex Smith look like a downfield passer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At times I think Bowles can fall asleep on the sidelines.

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

other things were going on other than the horrid QB play. Bowles still does not know how to use timeouts, the offense looked like it was playing in quicksand. Brandon Marshall should probably not have even been on the field since he was visibly limping and yet we have 2 young promising WR's rotting on the bench. No adjustments on offense since KC's game plan was to take away the outside yet we still kept attacking the outside as if something was going to miraculously change. The defense got breaks because KC's offense was bad as well causing most of their own problems. In short we were so out coached it wasn't even close. That was the worst over all showing by a football team in every aspect of the game I have ever seen.

Robby Anderson played

13 plays inside the 10, 11 of them passes. Who was setting the priorities yesterday? Why have Forte or Powell active if you're gonna do that? 

Bowles himself said the gameplan was sheet and the team wasn't ready to play. Apparently the jets had no idea Kelce was in the game. Don't want to hear "everyone has trouble with the TE"; this team never has any idea how to jam TEs. That is on him.

As to replay, Bellicheat has someone he trusts  tell him on the headset when to throw the flag(probably Adams). Bowles so far looks a lot like Herm and Rex, reacting to the jumbotron like a drunk fan in row 10 rather than delegating to someone in the booth who has a clue.

The pulling in the horns before half with 3 TOs was a disgrace. 

In short, Bowles had best get his head out of his posterior or he won't be an NFL HC  much longer.On paper the defense might even look okay, but understand KC toyed with the jets' anemic offense.   The HC is responsible for the entire team. If he sublets the offense he doesn't get a pass, in fact, it's more damning on him. 

2 minutes ago, Bugg said:

13 plays inside the 10, 11 of them passes. Who was setting the priorities yesterday? Why have Forte or Powell active if you're gonna do that? 

Bowles himself said the gameplan was sheet and the team wasn't ready to play. Apparently the jets had no idea Kelce was in the game. Don't want to hear "everyone has trouble with the TE"; this team never has any idea how to jam TEs. That is on him.

As to replay, Bellicheat has someone he trusts  tell him on the headset when to throw the flag(probably Adams). Bowles so far looks a lot like Herm and Rex, reacting to the jumbotron like a drunk fan in row 10 rather than delegating to someone in the booth who has a clue.

The pulling in the horns before half with 3 TOs was a disgrace. 

In short, Bowles had best get his head out of his posterior or he won't be an NFL HC  much longer.On paper the defense might even look okay, but understand KC toyed with the jets' anemic offense.   The HC is responsible for the entire team. If he sublets the offense he doesn't get a pass, in fact, it's more damning on him. 

Well apparently, Him and Gailey meet to discuss the game plan. So he is involved on offense.

5 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Well apparently, Him and Gailey meet to discuss the game plan. So he is involved on offense.

Meet once a week. Bowles doesn't talk to Fitz at all. Bowles has no role in offense on gameday. That's not me talking out my ass, that's the Jets' own statements.   Further again hiring Gailey, what ever his relationship with Fitz, was hiring an old guy/retread mostly because we AGAIN hired a defense-oriented coach(stop me if you heard this before from Al Groh, Mangini, Herm, Rex, since Woody is very impressed with tough guy defense talk despite scoring exploding and offenses dominating the NFL ever since he got the team) , who isn't comfortable with running the offense. 

When you play a QB who reallyd oes not throw it down the field and give him the short stuff you are crazy.  That is on Bowles.  The offensive disgrace is not.  But at least against Buffalo Game 16, the Bills had a good deep thrower and a deep threat.  Bowles has a few things to answer for.

This is why you don't settle on your second choice for HC because you are afraid of losing out on your first choice.  Bowles is a horrible coach and hasn't learned much from his first year and his very Mangini like demeanor drives me crazy.  I want emotion (not buffoonery like Wrex) and channeled anger towards those who deserve it.  I don't want a players coach.  I want an offensive minded coach or at least offensively aware.  Is that too much to ask.

37 minutes ago, SpartanJet said:

This is why you don't settle on your second choice for HC because you are afraid of losing out on your first choice.  Bowles is a horrible coach and hasn't learned much from his first year and his very Mangini like demeanor drives me crazy.  I want emotion (not buffoonery like Wrex) and channeled anger towards those who deserve it.  I don't want a players coach.  I want an offensive minded coach or at least offensively aware.  Is that too much to ask.

Rich Kotite

Archived