Seattle Week

nj meadowlands

9 hours ago, nj meadowlands said:

Man, some of you guys are pretty insufferable after losses. Newsflash: anyone who says yesterday (or Week 1) was "one of the top 5 most excruciating Jet losses I've ever seen" is either more histrionic than TomShane during the Bacheolorette, or 8 years old.  Get over it.

Anyway, onto Seattle.  Jets have a huge task at home next Sunday at MetLife, where they have actually been pretty good lately. Seattle travels well and obviously now has a huge bandwagon following, so there will probably be at least 15,000 Seahawks fans pissing on SAR I's 1994 5-series. Should be a live atmosphere. AND - @Maxman will be baptizing his new RV, so I really don't see how we lose.

Who will be the player of the game? I'm saying Darron Lee.  Guy is a monster.

Go Jets.

That is worth the price of admission. Go to the GREEN lot of course.

4 hours ago, nyjunc said:

don't be fooled by the 10 points, if not for a fluky play it was 17.  KC's O could do what they want whenever they wanted.

we have elite defensive talent, we have not yet played anywhere near elite defensive football.

Agree - Andy Reid is a conservative coach .  Chief could have easily scored 40 points if they wanted.

I keep finding myself every week looking at the injury reports & trying to convince myself it gives us an advantage,lol. Cincy doesn't have Eifert or Burfict so we won't get killed by Green if we double him...uh..oh well. But they are missing 2 of their guards & our Dline will feast...uh..guess not. Russell Wilson could probably come into town missing a leg & we wouldn't take advantage of it. On the other side, Brandon Marshall has a bum knee & our entire offense spins down the sh*tter.

10 hours ago, Warfish said:

1-3 is pretty much a given.  Optimism is fine, if it's based on something.  

The Defense is bottom half of league, the DB's amongst the leagues worst so far.

The offense looks old and tired, the WR's mostly hurt or slow, Forte already getting overworked, and Fitz was as abad as any QB in NFL history yesterday.

And now we play one of the best D's in the NFL.  Seattle should blow us out of the water unless they "look past" us badly or have trouble traveling to the East Coast (a thing for west Coast teams at times).

The Jets are winning this game. Book it.

5 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

If Fitz goes 3 and out on his first series, he'll have to go to the silent count for the rest of the game.

Again you prove you don't know Jets fans.

If Fitz throws 3 incompletions on the first drive he will leave the field to a standing ovation. The crowd will cheer that he didn't throw an interception.

12 hours ago, Jetster said:

I keep finding myself every week looking at the injury reports & trying to convince myself it gives us an advantage,lol. Cincy doesn't have Eifert or Burfict so we won't get killed by Green if we double him...uh..oh well. But they are missing 2 of their guards & our Dline will feast...uh..guess not. Russell Wilson could probably come into town missing a leg & we wouldn't take advantage of it. On the other side, Brandon Marshall has a bum knee & our entire offense spins down the sh*tter.

And the Bills wouldn't beat us deep with Watkins limping about ... ;-) 

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 10:03 AM, Warfish said:

1-3 is pretty much a given.  Optimism is fine, if it's based on something.  

The Defense is bottom half of league, the DB's amongst the leagues worst so far.

The offense looks old and tired, the WR's mostly hurt or slow, Forte already getting overworked, and Fitz was as abad as any QB in NFL history yesterday.

And now we play one of the best D's in the NFL.  Seattle should blow us out of the water unless they "look past" us badly or have trouble traveling to the East Coast (a thing for west Coast teams at times).

Go fish.

Archived