Jets claim AS Jenkins - Schefter

TaborJet

Just now, RoadFan said:

I am not arguing with you anymore.  You are siding with a total piece of sh!t over being a decent person.  I take it back.  I do hope someone in your family is killed by a drunken POS like ASJ. 

Nice. You're improving by the second. How's my balls taste btw?

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mike135 said:

:eek: ugh, ok he's a dumbass.  Hope the team knows what they're doing.

I'm not a lawyer, but .18 sounds like it should be criminally negligent or something.

he knows the system, always refuses to give a sample. by the time the cops got the warrant to draw blood in the hospital, who knows how much time passed and what he was actually driving under, maybe .2 ?

7 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Watch the video, read the report.  He was stumbling, slurring, and showed no concern or remorse.  I don't care how drunk someone is, a good person is devastated when they realize what is happening and they are about to be arrested.  This POS didn't care one bit.  Either he was totally smashed, doesn't recognize consequences, doesn't care, or all three. 

The Jets are a business, not a halfway house. 

If he was as drunk as you say he was than of course he didn't show concern or remorse...you never watched an episode of cops where they have people in the drunk tank trying to kiss up on the officers and stuff...when you are drunk like that you aren't thinking logically. The Jets are a business and this tells me that Macc thinks the kid has talent that is worth the little risk of claiming him.

13 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

JiF: "Jets are now loaded with talent at TE, best in the AFCE".

Hey, I really thought this kid was going to be the next Gronk. Who would have thought that after only a short couple of years ASJ would be off to a stronger start than the Gronkster.

4 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

:eek: ugh, ok he's a dumbass.  Hope the team knows what they're doing.

I'm not a lawyer, but .18 sounds like it should be criminally negligent or something.

Twice.  He was equally bad this time, if not worse.  Obviously, the only thing he learned was from his attorney... to not take a breathalizer if it happens again.

A certainty this guy has driven smashed multiple times when he didn't get caught.

1 hour ago, RoadFan said:

I care.  I don't approve of signing a guy 3 days after he was released from jail after his second DUI.  

I have been fortunate enough not to have a family member killed by a drunk driver.  But I know a girl whose sister was killed by one. This "as-swipe" made a bad mistake, should have learned his lesson, but did it again instead.

F*ck him. 

Well now Geno has a job! ASJ designated driver to and from games!

ASJ made is own damn bed…his attitude, lack of proven history with this team, piss poor penalties when he is on the field, and now his second DUI in 3 years. Who is going to risk signing a malcontent headed to the suspension list? Seriously.

ouch

This guy is a complete turd. Yes he has all the athletic ability in the world. But he’s oft-injured, kicked out of practice for not knowing the playbook, offered to fight fans, arrested for DUI, screamed at the coach from the field (preseason game 4), penalty for Captain Morgan pose, fumbled game away vs Minnesota, and just a complete dickhead. Yesterday he was tweeting about dedication and staying humble. Then he’s trashed at 3am. His whole “turnaround” was just an act. He couldnt get out of his own way.

I really feel like this was all to redirect time/reality. ASJ was always supposed to be a NEW YORK JET... Somehow those bastards in Tampa were playing with dark magic, and screwed up the continuum and it's been trying to correct itself ever since. 

Now that all is right in the world, we'll see this man become the man here in NY

Just now, Larz said:

yay, drops too

For every “one catch” he’s made, he’s dropped a handful, ran wrong routes, had a piss-poor attitude, and CLEARLY puts himself before the team.

Exactly what I have been saying.  And don't forget that he puts himself above the safety of all the other people driving too.

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

I really feel like this was all to redirect time/reality. ASJ was always supposed to be a NEW YORK JET... Somehow those bastards in Tampa were playing with dark magic, and screwed up the continuum and it's been trying to correct itself ever since. 

Now that all is right in the world, we'll see this man become the man here in NY

I am sure he will be a popular guy at Sing Sing.

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

the drop man ?

the penalty man ?

the wrong route man ?

the injured man ?

the fighting fans man ?

the drunk man ?

the penalty man ?

the fumbling man ?

the doesn't know the playbook man ?

the gotta take a huge sh*t man ?

he's officially my least favorite jet and it's not even close

23 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

I am not arguing with you anymore.  You are siding with a total piece of sh!t over being a decent person.  I take it back.  I do hope someone in your family is killed by a drunken POS like ASJ. 

You can express your displeasure, but do it without lowlife comments such as this. 

1 hour ago, RoadFan said:

The Jets just claimed a guy 3 days after he was in jail.

smh

Well, now they have a fall guy the next time Richardson goes on a drunken drag race joyride.

Also, could be Bowles looking to repeat his solution to the QB problem last year. He's gonna have Fitz borrow some money from him.

Just now, Sperm Edwards said:

You can express your displeasure, but do it without lowlife comments such as this. 

He attacked me first by calling me a MFer.  That seems to have gotten lost here. Look it up. I am not happy because the Jets just signed an actual lowlife.  I went too far, yes, and didn't mean it... but this clown is supporting a habitual drunk driver with an awful attitude on the field to boot.

8 minutes ago, Larz said:

the drop man ?

the penalty man ?

the wrong route man ?

the injured man ?

the fighting fans man ?

the drunk man ?

the penalty man ?

the fumbling man ?

the doesn't know the playbook man ?

the gotta take a huge sh*t man ?

he's officially my least favorite jet and it's not even close

The guy who we brought in 3 hours ago is your least favorite jet? What happened to the conversation we had a couple days ago about you not being a fcking addictions counselor, and stepping off the gas a bit? You don't know him. So ease off. Let's see how this plays out. If he's a shmuck, he'll be shown the door - with no hesistation too.

But let's stop pretending he's the first guy to go to some bottom feeder team in florida and NOT flourish as a person. 

1 minute ago, RoadFan said:

He attacked me first by calling me a MFer.  That seems to have gotten lost here. Look it up. I am not happy because the Jets just signed an actual lowlife.  I went too far, yes, and didn't mean it... but this clown is supporting a habitual drunk driver with an awful attitude on the field to boot.

I attacked you? What are you 13? You needed a verbal slap off that high horse of yours padre. Deal with it and move on. 

Just now, Paradis said:

The guy who we brought in 3 hours ago is your least favorite jet? What happened to the conversation we had a couple days ago about you not being a fcking addictions counselor, and stepping off the gas a bit? You don't know him. So ease off. Let's see how this plays out. If he's a shmuck, he'll be shown the door - with no hesistation too.

But let's stop pretending he's the first guy go to go to some bottom feeder team in florida and NOT flourish as a person. 

so wait, the spongebob gif you posted was for his chance for sobriety ?

I don't know him which is why I went to the bucs boards

did you know he was kicked out of practice for not knowing the playbook ?

31 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Totally unnecessary.  You actually can wish that on someone and then consider yourself a decent person?  Think before typing.... 

Archived