Decker could have a serious shoulder injury. MRI coming shortly.

Sperm Edwards

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Sperm Edwards said:

Nah, every pick or game ending bad play I'm predicting that Hindenburg picture getting posted within 10 seconds every time. 

Hopefully he's awesome and it won't happen. 

you can only go to the "season over sky is falling" well once or twice a year

he actually already earned sackenberg at PSU, jets fans strike me more as a suckenberg crowd

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

There's no chance he plays this week. I'm not sure he's even practiced. Gailey says it'll take 4-5 weeks for him to even get a grasp of the playbook.

he practiced thursday.  

ASJ will never have a grasp of the playbook, he was kicked out of a mini-camp practice this spring for having no idea what the **** was going on

Just now, Larz said:

he practiced thursday.  

ASJ will never have a grasp of the playbook, he was kicked out of a mini-camp practice this spring for having no idea what the **** was going on

Ah. I read the DNP as Thursday, not Wednesday. My bad. Either way I don't think he plays this week with all of the injuries and banged up players. They aren't going to have 4 active tight ends. Right?

2 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Ah. I read the DNP as Thursday, not Wednesday. My bad. Either way I don't think he plays this week with all of the injuries and banged up players. They aren't going to have 4 active tight ends. Right?

I agree, no way he plays this week.  I would guess 3 week minimum

Jets WR Eric Decker says he first suffered shoulder injury when he fell on it during Week 2 game vs. Bills. Echoed what Todd Bowles said, he is "week to week." Shoulder feels better than it did at start of week, we'll see how it progresses.

On 9/30/2016 at 1:02 PM, BigRy56 said:

Everybody around here has been stoked at the depth and talent at wide receiver. Next man up!

Seattle doesn't have the tape on these guys. Maybe it's a break out day for Robby Anderson.

Andderson could be a dangerous guy if Fitz could actually hit him in stride

Decker is likely done for the season.  All these reports leaking are getting worse by the hour. 

Yes, it's possible his shoulder improves, and possible he could play again IF that happens, and possible he could regain 80% effectiveness.  All that adds up to is that illogical human thing called hope.  We don't know the severity of the tear, but it feels like hope is the only reason he isn't on IR already.

On 29 בספטמבר 2016 at 11:54 PM, nyjunc said:

he could throw a deep ball.  it's kind a of a myth about the OL though, he usually had time but he always wanted the HR and waited and waited which would lead to sacks.

And he had the mobility of a statue

Archived