If you have any problems that are ad related...

please let me know. That ad network said they have blocked everything bad and I have put the ads back up. I changed it so they don't appear on all devices.

But if there are problems let me know. We need as much information as possible:

1. What the problem is

2. What kind of device and OS you are using

3. Screen print if you can

Thanks!

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

please let me know. That ad network said they have blocked everything bad and I have put the ads back up. I changed it so they don't appear on all devices.

But if there are problems let me know. We need as much information as possible:

1. What the problem is

2. What kind of device and OS you are using

3. Screen print if you can

Thanks!

Getting an automatic redirect when using Safari on iPhone.  Makes the site unreadable because you can't get to content.

5 hours ago, gEYno said:

Getting an automatic redirect when using Safari on iPhone.  Makes the site unreadable because you can't get to content.

Can you screen print it? What site is it redirecting you to?  Thanks and sorry about this.

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

Our ad network made a few changes today and they think this is fixed. If you see any issues, please let me know.

@gEYno is this still happening for you today?  Thanks!

Wasn't on my phone much today, but just poked around a bit and no problems.  Will let you know.  Thanks.

32 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Wasn't on my phone much today, but just poked around a bit and no problems.  Will let you know.  Thanks.

Thank you. That is good to hear, they disabled two whole exchanges that feed them ads. So it should be fixed, fingers crossed.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/24/2016 at 11:59 PM, Maxman said:

Desktop or mobile? O\S?

Thanks.

It's on mobile iphone.  Basically, a screen comes up offering me a "free app" and then ultimately redirects to apple.com.

It's happening now all the time and making it so I can't read the board at all.

• 1 month later...

Archived