Josh Gordon to Be Released by Browns

SR24

I may be in the minority here but I just hope the guy gets help, substance abuse is a personal hell that from the outside you look like an idiot/loser for using drugs despite continuous consequences, and most don't get why addicts are the way they are.

Let me just assure you, he isn't out enjoying getting high/drunk like it may seem......the guy has everything to lose by getting high yet can't seem to stop....it's a personal hell, trust me. I'm just glad he's seeking the help he needs.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So many posts on here about how we never develop our younger players. Now that one of our WRs is banged up, the discussion is about trading for a guy who couldn't stick with the least talented team in football. What happened to playing and developing our younger guys???

Oh yeah ... instant gratification. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Josh Gordon top 5 WR in the NFL when in the game. 

Risk vs reward 

I am not going to argue with you about this.  You're off the public shaming hook from me.  You are humiliating yourself by believing this is a good idea.

3 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

I am not going to argue with you about this.  You're off the public shaming hook from me.  You are humiliating yourself by believing this is a good idea.

Thanks I dont want to embarrass you any further you are doing a good enough job on your own on this board. Welcome 

Archived