### Jets \ Seahawks --- The Official Game Thread ###

Larz

I fully expect the Jets to continue their 45+ year reign as champions of mediocrity of the NFL. None the less, I predict them to win 23-17. Greetings from Cape Cod.

Also, too bad the Carnegie Deli is closing. I do prefer Katz's though.

I found this interesting:

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Russell Wilson will play Sunday wearing a custom knee brace.

Wilson suffered an MCL sprain against the 49ers last Sunday, but he practiced in full all week and has said he is "good to go." The brace is similar to ones worn by players coming off ACL injuries and could limit his already limited mobility. Even in what looks like a good matchup against the Jets, Wilson is a low-end QB1 at best. New York should be able to get plenty of pressure.

6 hours ago, win4ever said:

Should be an interesting game, I expect atleast a couple of deep shots in the first series or two to Robby Anderson or Charone Peake, depending on who's playing.  

Hopefully, the offense shows up this week.  

getting a west coast team in the early slot, this is exactly what they need to do.  they need to ride the momentum like in the opener and stake a nice halftime lead.

I watched clemson pressure the most mobile QB in the country last night, they weren't going to mush rush him and give him time to throw. the jets also need to get after wilson

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Larz said:

getting a west coast team in the early slot, this is exactly what they need to do.  they need to ride the momentum like in the opener and stake a nice halftime lead.

I watched clemson pressure the most mobile QB in the country last night, they weren't going to mush rush him and give him time to throw. the jets also need to get after wilson

OMG, yes!! That mush rush sh*t drives me batty!!! 

Get after him!! I do not want him to finish the game w that knee!! 

GET AFTER HIM, DEFENSE!! Stop being good and start being elite!! Win the game by yourselves, dammit!!!!

• Upvote 1