### Jets \ Seahawks --- The Official Game Thread ###

Larz

What the **** happened to the JetNation I used to know?  Where's the spirit?  Where's the guts huh? This could be the greatest day of our lives, but you're going to let it be the worst.  Oh, we're afraid to watch the game Larz, Fitz might throw 11 picks. Well just kiss my ass from now on !  Not me, I'm not going to take this !

Sherman, he's a dead man !

Chancellor, DEAD !

Wilson, DEAD !

LET'S DO IT !!!!!!!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's go Jets. The RV is gassed up and ready to go. Leaving in a few hours, can't wait. 2 and 2 here we come.

Have a great day planned with the tailgate for Kamdon and his family. And then I was surprised with two coaches club tickets. Sitting there with my son.  Let's go!!!

I fully expect the Jets to continue their 45+ year reign as champions of mediocrity of the NFL. None the less, I predict them to win 23-17. Greetings from Cape Cod.

Also, too bad the Carnegie Deli is closing. I do prefer Katz's though.

I found this interesting:

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Russell Wilson will play Sunday wearing a custom knee brace.

Wilson suffered an MCL sprain against the 49ers last Sunday, but he practiced in full all week and has said he is "good to go." The brace is similar to ones worn by players coming off ACL injuries and could limit his already limited mobility. Even in what looks like a good matchup against the Jets, Wilson is a low-end QB1 at best. New York should be able to get plenty of pressure.

6 hours ago, win4ever said:

Should be an interesting game, I expect atleast a couple of deep shots in the first series or two to Robby Anderson or Charone Peake, depending on who's playing.  

Hopefully, the offense shows up this week.  

getting a west coast team in the early slot, this is exactly what they need to do.  they need to ride the momentum like in the opener and stake a nice halftime lead.

I watched clemson pressure the most mobile QB in the country last night, they weren't going to mush rush him and give him time to throw. the jets also need to get after wilson

37 minutes ago, Larz said:

getting a west coast team in the early slot, this is exactly what they need to do.  they need to ride the momentum like in the opener and stake a nice halftime lead.

I watched clemson pressure the most mobile QB in the country last night, they weren't going to mush rush him and give him time to throw. the jets also need to get after wilson

OMG, yes!! That mush rush sh*t drives me batty!!! 

Get after him!! I do not want him to finish the game w that knee!! 

GET AFTER HIM, DEFENSE!! Stop being good and start being elite!! Win the game by yourselves, dammit!!!!

Good luck to our Jets today, they're going to need it.

Big day, big game, at home, a must-win to keep the season on-track towards competitiveness.  

Need some serious improvement from Fitz and the Pass D today.  

Good luck, J.E.T.S.JETS! JETS! JETS!

27 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

the Colts are awful.

how can they waste Andrew Luck on such a sh*t show?

he should demand a trade to the Jets lol

+1 I was thinking the exact same thing. Antonio Crapmarty LOL just got another flag

Archived