### Jets \ Seahawks --- The Official Game Thread ###

Larz

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Aren't you at the game or did you opt for pretzels and the TV due to the possibility of inclement weather. 

I am at the game. 

Jets not in white face masks. There is no wind. It is not humid.  Stamina won't be an issue. Fitzpatrick looks sharp, making all the throws. Geno looks like crap in all white.

SAR I

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I am at the game. 

Jets not in white face masks. There is no wind. It is not humid.  Stamina won't be an issue. Fitzpatrick looks sharp, making all the throws. Geno looks like crap in all white.

SAR I

Enjoy bring home the W and if Geno gets his chance today if Fitz falters still enjoy the game. 

Just now, thebuzzardman said:

Jets go into ultra conservative "prevent" D to keep Russell Wilson from scrambling, thereby giving their crap O line a break and Wilson passes for 400 yards

Wilson is hobbled and should be easier to contain. I don't think he will take off as much or even be all that mobile today. The Jets just need to get to him. There should be a much different look on defense today, if Bowles is worth his salt at all. 

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

Wilson is hobbled and should be easier to contain. I don't think he will take off as much or even be all that mobile today. The Jets just need to get to him. There should be a much different look on defense today, if Bowles is worth his salt at all. 

Ah, didn't realize Wilson is hobbled. Based on what you say, I'm looking at this game to see what Bowles is worth as a coach. Bad loss last week, quality opponent this week, and things he can gameplan for on D, like Wilson being hobbled and bad O line.

If the D doesn't show out today, I'm starting to consider Bowles overrated

12 hours ago, Jetlife33 said:

Stadium needs to be loud tomorrow

Wilson isn't the best passer. He is at his best with the run option, I doubt he runs and exposes himself for further injury against our big guys. Our key is for our secondary to perform. No excuses at home today while Seattle travels cross country to play in our house.

I am looking for energy, intensity, aggressiveness and balls from this team today

you have to try to go out and get a lead on this team, get the crowd involved and put them away early. go for it on 4th down. fake a punt.  something

if they just try to "play our game" and run it between the tackles with forte and mush rush wilson I will not be pleased

Archived