SOJ

no psls

You can change the GM ; you can change the coach ; you can change the players ; you can change the stadium ; you can change the uniform colors ; you can change the parking lots ; you can even change the hot dogs they sell ; but it's always the SAME OLD JETS on the field . When is it ever going to change ?

For me its taking its toll ruining my Sundays with family and friends I used to have season tickets for many years I pulled the plug my man cave is all Jets big HDTV spent a lot of money on this team over the years. 

I was alive when and a fan when they won in 1969 its been hell ever since. 

Feel bad for the younger guys and their kids and my kids I made them Jets fans as well. 

I wasnt alive in 1969 so i missed that. I became a fan at 5 years old around 1980 and yeah it's been hell for all that time. However, being a jet fan is still the best no matter what. I love the jets and i wouldnt replace being  jet fan for anything. Its the best!!!!

9 hours ago, Y2jets said:

I wasnt alive in 1969 so i missed that. I became a fan at 5 years old around 1980 and yeah it's been hell for all that time. However, being a jet fan is still the best no matter what. I love the jets and i wouldnt replace being  jet fan for anything. Its the best!!!!

You have a death wish buddy !!!

10 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

For me its taking its toll ruining my Sundays with family and friends I used to have season tickets for many years I pulled the plug my man cave is all Jets big HDTV spent a lot of money on this team over the years. 

We've all had 3 out of the last 4 weeks ruined and judging from those performances unless the Jets do a 180 we are in for more of the same.

I still have STs and I am on the fence as to whether I should flip the rest of the season after 2 home games.

I hate to say it but I am already looking forward to the Knicks and the Devils.

Someone please convince me there is a reason to look forward to the rest of the season!!!

#P*ssed off and Disgusted!

12 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Feel bad for the younger guys and their kids and my kids I made them Jets fans as well. 

I go back to the Bob Cleveland Orchestra at Shea Stadium so I feel everyone's pain, and then some! The last 2 weeks have been reminiscent of the last 47 years of agony, frustration, suffering, and every other adjective one could use to describe NY Jets fandom. I have begun to stop getting emotionally involved with this pathetic excuse for a football team, and have become disinterested altogether. Hell the players obviously don't care why should I? As soon as they start getting their brains bashed in, I go out and / or look for other things to do. Yesterday at 14-3 I knew it was lights out so I left for the gym. I came back after the debacle ended and sat here whining like everyone else about our sucky team, watching our next opponent absolutely annihilate the team that last week held us to 3 points and caused 6 zillion ints. I am not going to bother to even turn on next weeks loss it will be so lopsided. That game could set a record for points nearing 100! If I am Pit I start lobbing bombs from the first snap all game long against this pathetic tertiary, and put this one away in the first 10 minutes, after all, we have never won a game trailing at halftime on the road anyway, besides, once we fall behind in any game, it is an automatic int festival. This game will look like a starting team playing against a scrub team in the 4th preseason game.

13 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Serious question -  you were alive in 1969?

You post like a 6th grader with split personality.

Archived