Sign in to follow this  
Blackout

Let's go Tribe

On 10/20/2016 at 6:45 PM, RutgersJetFan said:

SRO tix for game 1 are going for over 700. If the Cubs can pull this off have to figure Wrigley tix will start at a stack minimum.

Over $1,700 for SRO in Wrigley on Friday night.  Starting at about $2,500 if you want to put your butt in a seat.  I thought I was nuts for spending $1,000 to go to Citi Field last year, but these prices are insane.  A Cub fan is better off driving (or even flying) to Cleveland and paying less than half the Wrigely prices.

• Upvote 1

Big win for the Tribe, they needed game 1 with Kluber going, but I still like the position the Cubs are in.  Pitching matchups favor the Cubs in Games 2 & 3.  Arrieta v Bauer tonight and Hendricks v Tomlin in Game 3.  With the number of pitches Miller threw last night, not sure how effective he would be if they need him tonight.  If the Indians can pull this one out tonight, then the pressure will really be on the Cubs as they head back to Wrigley.  If the Cubs win, they go home in pretty good shape.

13 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Wouldn't be surprised if there's a rain-out for one at the Chicago home stand. Weather has been turning to something awful lately, and the wind has been picking up big time.

Supposed to be 60s / 70s here in Chicago this weekend and dry.  Sunday night likely to be cold, but nothing like what it was at Citi Field in October last year.  Weather should not be much of a factor.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, JiF said:

80 and sunny here in Jax for the World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party.

I take it you dont make it down for those games?

No.  Made it down to one game when I was at Georgia.  You guys kicked our asses, but we had a great time.  Dawgs and Gators mixed a lot better than I expected.  It was a lot of fun in spite of the outcome.  But now, I do my travelling for the Jets (and the Mets) not the Dawgs.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company